Act 72.

Yeah, I felt generous so I posted a third chapter. : p

Lol I especially wanted to finish the last chapter of the holidays of Celeste and Chris to start the serious things :p

Season 3 in the next chapter :p

Søndag 11:11

"Céleste ? Babe? "

I plunged my head more into Chris's pillow to the agreement of his voice and left a little mumming definitely not ready to wake me up.

It immediately brought a laugh from my boyfriend as he leaned over his side of the bed or rather mine since I stole his from the moment he got up.

I was not long in feeling chills along my column as he caressed my bare skin with his fingertips before bending over to leave a trail of kisses along my shoulders, my shoulder blades and the hollow of my back.

Last night had been particularly hot and I had decided to sleep in a simple Calvin Klein bra and a matching shorts. A fact that pleased Chris very much.

I left a smile on my lips as I pulled my head out of the pillow before turning my head to look him under my lashes

"Morning, gorgeous." He said, catching my lips in a passionate kiss immediately before suddenly withdrawing leaving me wanting more.

"Chris !" I moaned with a pout immediately causing a burst of laughter from the brown before widening my eyes at the sight of the breakfast tray on the bedside table. "Is that what I think?"

Chris hummed with a malicious smile on his lips before placing the tray between us letting me admire the content with envy. "Well, since your brothers decided to invade our living room, I thought it would be better to have a private breakfast."

"Wow, who are you and what have you done to my fuckboy boyfriend? "

I shook my head biting my lower lip as Chris rolled his eyes before looking at the waffles with envy.

"You know they're meant to be eaten, right ?"

"Ah! Ah !" I said sarcastically in spite of the seemingly imperturbable smile on my lips. " I thought also. "

"Oh come on, you know you like my arrogant side. That makes me more- "

I interrupted him immediately with a long kiss knowing that he was just going to ruin the moment with one of his arrogant statements.

Chris was very strong for that and I had long noticed that he loved the sound of his voice too much.

So I got into the habit of interrupting him with my kisses and to be honest, I didn't think he was very annoyed by this fact.