Act 45.

Fredag ​​14:55

I was simply posing with my head on Chris's torso listening to his heartbeat stable and reassuring.

He was distractedly playing with a lock of my hair around his finger while Lana Del Rey-Music to watch boy was playing in the background around my room.

We didn't really talk about the Wednesday night incident and I thought it would stay like that for now.

We didn't avoid the subject but we weren't ready for it either.

Nevertheless, I knew that we should soon be discussing the subject. Chris had his mother on the phone earlier and he was coming home tonight.

She had filed a restraining order against his father as well as initiated a divorce proceeding. She knew it was not going to be easy since Chris's father was a powerful businessman in Oslo but she had hope and those thanks to me it would seem.

Personally I didn't want any of her gratitude since I would have done without this incident but I also knew that she was just as a victim and that she had done her best to protect her children.

Chris and I had a long conversation on our return on Wednesday. He thought he owed me the whole story and I had been wiped out when he finally crashed before my eyes.

I had held him tight by bottling my own emotions since it was not about me but he and held him until he finally fell asleep on me.

It was probably the first time I had seen him as vulnerable and it had broken my heart to see him like that.

"My mother wants you to come for dinner tomorrow night." He suddenly let me open my eyelids with my palm flat against his chest to straighten me up with a surprised look. "She knows that it will never erase your first introduction but she really wants to meet my first real girlfriend. And I quote her : especially one who doesn't try to empty our refrigerator before sneaking half naked through our garage rather than using the front door like everyone else. "

I left a breath of laughter in spite of myself before arched an eyebrow on the brown in amusement. "I guess it happened more times than she can count. "

Chris laughed calmly with me before giving me a new affectionate look as he slowly caressed my cheek. "And Ava thinks you're like a princess saving the prince. I know I'm for you to have the same rights as us but it's rather messed up to make me treat like the Princess in distress by his ten-year-old sister."

"You make an adorable princess, Chrissy." I teased as I took his hand from my face to tie my fingers with his own before concentrating my eyes on his chest as he chuckled slightly under me letting me look thoughtful."How... how are you doing ? I mean ... Ava is only ten years old. And she already seems so strong. "

A silence followed my statement as Chris looked at our hands intertwining by licked his lips before taking my face in his hands to support my brown orbs. "You're just as strong. I think it was you who gave her the strength to do what she did the other day. You shouldn't have put yourself at risk, Céleste. If anything ever happened to you-"

I immediately dropped my lips against his overloaded emotion before unfolding our hands as I took the side of his face in a section to deepen the kiss.

I felt Chris pulling me more on him so I could climb on his hips before he tightened his grip on my waist.

I left a smile on my lips as I released my curls of hair from my face before attacking his lips again with more fervor and emotion.

Our tongues soon collided in sync as we fought for dominance while transmitting our strong feelings for each other through the kiss.

Early enough, I began to grind my hips against Chris's, gathering a grunt of the brown before he brought me closer to his chest.