Act 115.

Fredag ​​23:34

"Do you realize? Sana? Our Sana ... was on a date with Yousef !" I had been ranting for probably ten minutes.

I was just so excited for the brunette and after the last days of peace and tranquility, I was seriously beginning to think that everyone was going to continue for the better for all of us.

It was just perfect.

I was shaking my head by watching my computer screen since I was supposed to revise for the final exams but the piercing sensation of a persistent look in my side made me bend my head to the side.

I immediately caught an eyebrow as I realized that Chris had probably watched me during my entire rant.

I let a smile on my lips match his before slightly frowning at his adorably pensive expression."Why do you look at me like that?"

"Looking at you how?" The brown replied with a smile of malice making me stare at him with suspicion.

I slammed my tongue by timidly transferring my eyes on my screen before taking an inspiration to give him a sharp look. "I don't know ... you're just weird. "

"Weird ? Me ?" He giggled as he signed his bare chest, making me laugh under my breath before pressing my head against our headboard as he sat up on his elbow with his head in his hand.

I lowered my eyes on my obvious bump as he put his hand on it before I looked at his face curiously.

He bit his lips as he watched my bulging belly before he tangled his tongue in the corner of his lips. "You know we lost a year? "

I frowned in perplexity before staring at him in expectation of precision since I did not really see his point.

"If I had met you in your first year at Nissens, we could have been together for three years now. "

I sniffed at the soft though unlikely thought before putting my computer on my night table to place my index finger under Chris's chin maliciously. "Yeah, unlikely. "

"Why?" The brown asked with a lazy smile.

I pretended to think before shaking my head with an amused sniff. "Well, for starters, you were a fuckboy. And I doubt you were ready for a real relationship. "

"And what made you think I was ready?" He replied defiantly making me smile even wider.

I shook my head as I lay down on my side with a hand under my pillow before licking my dry lips as I watched my boyfriend with adoration.

" I didn't know." I confessed timidly as I walked distractedly through his short hair with affection.

"Actually, I'm pretty sure I wasn't sure of anything. You're probably the person who made me most suspicious in my life. "

"Really ?" He asked with a slight groove between his eyebrows before he smirked in a corner.

I squinted slightly at the brown to his amusement before shaking my head by pushing his shoulder lightly to press him against the mattress. "Yeah, stupid. "

I immediately dropped a kiss on his full lips, savoring, as always, the taste and sensations he gave me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Mandag 12: 34

"Halla ! " I exclaimed as I approached the boys, seemingly in conversation.

I had spotted Vilde moving away earlier causing me to squeeze in their direction in the hope of enjoying some time with them. After all, I had just been graduaded and it was probably my last moments to hang out with them as we used to do.

"Wow, Celeste !" Recognized at once Isak giving a sharp look at Jonas holding his phone suspiciously.

I watched the group of boys exchanging looks before frowning in suspicion. "Okay. What is happening ? "

"Nothing. So tell me... what does it mean to have finished high school ?" Madhi asked before she reached me out in a hug.

"It's sad." I sighed, leaning over Madhi before giving a new confused look at the exchange between Jonas and Isak. "What's up with you two? "

I noticed most boys freezing making me straighten out in suspicion. I decided to go to the weak link. In other words, Isak.

"Isakyaki! Tell me ! "

The blonde swallowed with a light laugh before giving a look at Jonah. "Sorry, bro! "

"The fuck, Isak ?" Jonas exclaimed with wide eyes before grinning as I gave him an impatient look. "Fine! Just... is everything alright between you and Chris? "

I frowned immediately in a bad foreboding and slight surprise before wrinkling my lips as I watched the trio of boys on the bench.

I noticed Magnus giving a lost look at Jonas letting the curly brown shrug his shoulders as Isak rolled his eyes at his friend's stupidity. "What Jonas means is... how's it going between you?"

"Fine! Everything is fine. Why? "

Madhi nudged his elbow in the side of Isak supposed to go unnoticed making me immediately frown in annoyance this time.

"Okay, if you know something I don't know, just tell me!"

There was a moment of silence between us before Jonas let out a long sigh. "He texted me. "

"Huh ?"

"Chris. Your boyfriend. He wanted advice. "

I gave him an incredulous look before crossing my arms on my swollen chest. " Advices ? From you? For what? "

" We don't know ! " Magnus suddenly intervened with his hood on his head strangely resembling William making me arch an eyebrow as he looked at Jonas. "He hasn't answered yet. "

I watched all the boys visibly lost at this stage before shaking my head in exhaustion. "Okay. I'll just pretend you didn't tell me. You're too weird. "

Isak laughed, pulling me between his legs to sit on the bench leaning on one of his thighs as the boys resumed their teasing about Jonas standing alone at the McDonald's.

Only a part of me couldn't help but wonder what Chris might want to ask Jonas.

Okay, I know it's rather short but I find it hard to find inspiration with the latest episodes. They leave too much opening for other season and I'm too disappointed ^^

Plus, it's hard to keep up with the development Eva and Chris. Especially if I don't really ship this couple !!!!

But please don't forget to comments ?! ;)