Act 84.

Søndag 10:11

I slowly woke up from myself as I was rolling over my side just to let a smile through my closed eyes to the sensation of a hot body against mine. Specifically, that of my boyfriend.

Every morning for two weeks, I had woken up to his side and I repaid it perhaps but it was the best feeling of all time for me.

I felt safe and loved in his arms and that was probably what I missed most when he was away.

I knew that I had done everything to delay the inevitable but he was going away again today and I couldn't really lock myself into an unreal world.

Early enough, I felt his thumb smoothing the wrinkles on my forehead before he left a harshly sexy hoarse hum. "How do you think in the morning?"

I widened my smile by reopening my eyelids just to see him with his eyes still closed.

However, the broad smile on his full lips was enough to indicate his waking state.

I hid my head more in the hollow of his neck as I tickled his back slightly with the tip of my nails before looking at the ceiling in thought.

I could see the hairs of his arms rise slightly to my touch before I let out a sudden breath of laughter as he plied me against the mattress.

I giggled slightly as he attacked all of my face with kisses making me squirm slightly against him."Chris! Chris! Chris, stop! Ah! "

"Hm ... music to my ears. "

This time I chuckled at his sexual involvement before tightening my arms around his back as he covered me with all his body.

Our legs were tangled together as he brought me as close as possible with his hands on my back and his head resting on my breasts.

I lowered my playful eyes on the top of his head as I could feel him slow down his breathing in a sign that he was going to fall asleep again.

"If I remember correctly, it's up to the girlfriend to use her boyfriend as a mattress. Not the opposite. "

"Sexist." He mumbled against the fabric of his tee-shirt that I wore making my head shake in amusement against my pillow.

Suddenly, the ringing of my phone prompted me to pick up a bored grunt from Chris.

I gave a look entertained on the brown before stretching out my arm to retrieve my phone on my bedside table.

Group Chat between Sana-bad-bitch Chris-twinname Vildevilde the prettiest the feminist the not so purest

Vildevilde 😊

Big meeting scheduled for coffee at noon?! You're in ?! 😊

The prettiest 😊

Vilde !!!! It's Sunday!!!!

The feminist

I'm in !!!! 😉

Chris-twinname 😉 😝

Me too 😝

Sana-bad-bitch

OMW