Act 92.

Fredag ​​15: 23

"He didn't really take it well, did he ?" Eva asked with a grimace in my direction making me give her a critical look under my sunglasses.

Today was really not my day.

Not only had I woken up with an excruciating skull ache, an obvious lack of sleep due to yesterday's party and a post instagram of Isman attracting the wrath of my boyfriend.

Not to mention that I could already feel the onset of menstrual cramps telling me I was going to spend a horrible weekend.

"I think he has a real problem of jealousy." Intervened Vilde making me give her a flat look clearly not in the mood to talk about Chris.

Evidently, Vilde did the opposite, as she continued to expose her great theory of the reasons for my boyfriend's jealousy.

Personally, I knew this was just part of his personality. Although to be honest, I was practically as jealous as he was.

I had jumped quickly to conclusions in the past and I had to acknowledge that his reputation had not really helped my confidence.

And yet, we were still together even through this long year of dramas.

It was probably the most invigorating feeling of all when you thought about it.

At this stage of the conversation I had completely zoned only it was before Noora gave me a sudden nudge in my sides before signing the high school parking lot.

I immediately pulled out my sunglasses in disbelief at the sight of Chris leaning against the door of his Mercedes with his famous fuckboy smile headed in my direction.

It was a surprise I had not really expected since he was supposed to come back late tonight. But at the moment, I was very far from complaining.

I had not even realized that I was already walking in his direction until the girls called maliciously after me.

I gave them a shy look over my shoulder as I realized that my body had acted of its own. It was like a kind of magnet facing Chris.

Nevertheless, I quickly resumed my walk in his direction with a much faster pace before literally throwing myself in his arms when I was at his height.

I did not really care about people around as he immediately restored my embrace by taking in my floral smell before he connected our lips languid to the touch of the other.

I left a broad smile as I tried to reach for his hair just to realize that he was once again wearing the hood of one of his large sweats with a cap.

He had a tendency to do it since he had cut his hair.

I immediately detached myself with a pout to the agreement of his sneering laughter before rolling my eyes as I made my way in the passenger seat.

Chris hurried around the hood of the Mercedes before settling behind the wheel.

I cocked a blissful eyebrow in his direction as he tightened my knee lightly with his free hand before rolling my eyes back on the road in comfortable silence.

Y Dolla $ ign - Or Nah ft. The Weeknd, Wiz Khalifa & DJ Mustard echoed faintly across the radio letting me hum slightly in a feeling of calm for the first time in the day.

However, it was before Chris reached slightly to lower the sound before giving me a sideways look giving me a slight pressure on my knee. "So... you had fun at the party ?"