Act 38.

To begin, as usual, a big thank you to those who are still there and who have been following this story since the beginning ;)

Then I want to correct a point since julia0100 pointed out to me that in the previous chapter he was supposed to have a pov Chris !!! And there was only one I had a beug in my update :o ^ '

So anyway, there is good ! I have corrected and updated so for those they want to read it, free to you ;)

And finally, as always, enjoy this chapter !!!

Søndag 11: 23

I removed the strap from my large sports bag containing my traveling clothes to the cabin before letting it heavily fall to the floor of my room with a sigh. I used the heel of my foot to slam the door of my room before throwing me back against my mattress in exhaustion.

I closed my eyelids in the hope of falling asleep again only it was without counting on a thought dragging in my mind since this morning.

A more than disturbing thought to be honest.

With the end of the trip to the cabin came my phone and as we had left the place of calm and peace, I eventually turned it back on.

Obviously, I did not expect to receive a message that was going to upset me at the highest level.

I want you to be mine.

What did he mean by that ?

Was this another of his salacious flirt tactics or was he serious?

Honestly, I thought he hadn't answered. That's why I turned my phone off to start. And sincerely, I was grateful to myself for having done it. I didn't think I could have stayed with such a bomb in mind.

As at this moment.

I re-opened my heavy eyelids to the sensation of a future skull sickness before suddenly straightening on an impulse.

I was looking at my current clothes which consisted of a simple Nike jegging with a gray hoodie.

I quickly put on a pair of sneakers running before grabbing my phone and my car keys before running through our corridor shouting that I was going out.

I barely heard my mother's request as I slammed the front door before running along our driveway towards my Volvo.

I climbed behind the wheel by installing my Iphone on my radio to let the music distract me before turning on the ignition.

I was driving all the way through the city trying to concentrate on the music around me and only that before finally parking in front of the large luxurious building.