Act 9.

Mandag 15:15

"Okay, okay, so you really fell asleep in the bathtub?" Glossed Eva with Noora as I told them my version of the Friday party.

They had explained to me that after my departure Chris had attempted an approach with Eva.

However this was before Sana suddenly threw water at the face of a freshman group who apparently had stories with Eva and Vilde. Personally, I was not even aware of all this drama but I assumed it was predictable. Egil was probably right. The bus were a real source of drama.

Although I would never tell him since he would benefit simply to rally to all his ideals. He tended to be quite witty when he concentrated on a subject and even though he was adorable when he started on a subject that he held to heart, he could also be very boring at the same time.

"Believe me it was nothing compared to my fall on the stairs and the arrival of the twins." I sighed heavily, pressing my chin into my palm, causing more laughter from the two girls.

After the small statement of Ilyas, the overall subject of the weekend had been Chris and William. Apparently the twins had developed a sort of crush on them since they were unable to talk about other things. As for Mathias and Egil, it was enough to make their days whenever I sighed or groaned in fatigue.

Our parents had found the subject so amusing so they also participated in my daily scourge.

Sometimes I hated to have such a tightly knit family. If we were like most families in Oslo then we would have secrets for each other and we would barely speak more than three words to each other during the day.

"I still cann't believe you're four brothers and they're all twins." Eva declared after laughing, soon contradicted by Noora, with a playful air.

"Ah, only the little ones are twins. Mathias and Egil are false twins. A very important point. "

I made a grimace in the direction of Noora as the blonde laughed openly at my sayings before leaving a breath of laughter while shaking my head. "Besides, Mathias and Egil are dying to meet you, girls. "

"Really? Why?" Eva asked in perplexity unlike Noora who smiled knowingly. "Wait, are they hot?"

"Seriously?" Noora exclaimed as I gave a flat glance at the redhead before leaning against the back of my chair.

Eva shook her shoulders with a mischievous smile while curiously turning towards me. "Why don't they go to Nissens like you?"

"Egil." I replied, simply collecting confused looks from the two girls since they did not yet know the specimen my younger brother represented. "He hates public institutions. And since he and Mathias are all together ... "

Eva nodded her head in understanding before folding her lips into thought. "It must be complicated to be in a family where they all have a double. "

"Trust me, it's because you didn't see them interacting together." Immediately intervened Noora with a playful look in my direction still impressed by the family ties we shared."They're like a happy hour show. "

I shrugged my shoulders with a slight shy smile in the direction of the two girls before suddenly jumping at the sudden appearance of Vilde. "Chris has to tell Sana that she can't be on our bus any longer. "

"What? " I exclaimed in surprise and slight boredom as I frowned at Vilde definitely not loving her hypocritical side.

Noora seemed to share my idea as a similar expression adorned her pale face before she turned to the platinum blonde. "Why?"