Act 11.

First, I want to thank all those who loved, commented and followed this story: D

Then some of you asked for some drama and I realized that when I started, I could not stop myself ^^

So, yes, it's a long chapter loaded with drama !!!

Be ready !

Bite your face to spite your nose

17-and-a-half years old
Worrying about my brother finding out
What's the fun in doing what you're told?

I said, "No!"
"Oh, give it a rest, I could persuade you."
"I'm not your typical, stoned 18-year-old
Give me a night I'll make you."
"I know you're looking for salvation in the secular age, but, girl, I'm not your savior."
Wrestle to the ground
God, help me now because

They're just girls breaking hearts
Eyes bright, uptight, just girls
But she can't be what you need if she's 17
They're just girls
They're just girls

A pair of frozen hands to hold,
Oh she's so southern so she feels the cold,
One moment I was tearing off your blouse,
Now you're living in my house.
What happened to just messing around?

I said, "Yo, I think you better go; I can't take you."
"You just sit and get stoned with 30-year-olds and you think you've made it."
"Well, shouldn't you be fucking with somebody your age instead of making changes?"
Wrestle to the ground
God, help me now because

Onsdag 14: 23

I found myself once again in the study hall waiting for Noora and the girls during the Vilde appointement. The blonde had tried to convince me to join them but I simply could not bring my presence as a kind of support. I did not condone her idea of ​​sleeping with William.

He and Chris seemed to be different from what I had originally thought but they could just play with me. After all, one of them was my tyrant's boyfriend for a year now.

I seemed to be born at first but it was not necessary to rely on appearances.

Anyway, I would raise my eyes again from my drawing in thought just to grimace again at the sight of a couple in the making-out session on the other side of the room. They had been caught with the mouths of each other for more than twenty minutes now and it seemed that I was invisible to them.

I shook my head at the thought before resting my eyes on my drawing before using the pad of my thumb to blend the sawdust out of my pencil.

I was so absorbed in my drawing and the music blasting through my ears that I did not notice the familiar brown now sitting at my side.

The latter leaned slightly over the table to look at my drawing with a slight frown now at the sight of my brother's typically masculine face. Not that he knew it.

I was not slow to jump as I felt one of my headphones being pulled out of me immediately making me stop in my drawing to catch Chris's amused smile

I was not slow to jump as I felt one of my headphones being pulled out of me immediately making me stop in my drawing to catch Chris's amused smile. "You're really easy to be frightened. "