Act 93.

Lørdag 12:45

"Yeah, yeah, I ordered the cake. The Penetrators have planned to take Chris for the day so we will have the apartment available to prepare." I explained quickly to Noora while watching carefully the entrance of the kitchen.

Chris had decided to sleep this morning so I could manage the final preparations for tonight.

Nevertheless, I preferred to be on my guard. Keeping the secret and preparing the party despite everything had been a real challenge for me.

Obviously, I had the weeks on my side but Chris and I were spending all our weekends together.

Not to mention that we had now to manage Tristan in our schedules. It turned out that Iskra had trusted us so when she needed to breathe, she asked us to watch Tristan.

It did not really bother me in any way since he was adorable but I had to acknowledge that I had suffered several mini-panic attacks during his presence with us.

It was right.... Too real.

Too quick, and yet, whenever I saw Christoffer take care of Tristan so easily, I felt this new impulse of envy.

A fact that Noora particularly liked to remind me of with her habitual dubious spirit.

"So... who will be there already ?" Asked Noora suddenly, pulling away from my thoughts and creased my lips in thoughts.

By the tone of her voice, I knew she was asking for more about William. However, the latter would unfortunately not be present.

With the latest events and especially his new girlfriend, we had agreed that it was better not to be present.

Especially for Noora.

Besides, I did not feel like being in the same room as these two while keeping the great secret of William.

So with a fragile breath as every time I was about to evade the truth, I was reading most of the guests for Noora.

However, it was before the bell rang in the whole apartment. I was asking Noora to hold a minute as I walked down the hallway before taking a big step back at the noisy entrance of the big noisy group of the Penetrators.

I shook my head smiling widely as they rushed into our apartment to wake up Chris making me already imagine his reaction.

However, my attention was soon aroused by the entrance of the false twins.

The latter gratified me with their wide malicious smiles, causing me to immediately cross my free arm on my chest. " What are you doing here ? "

"Oh come on!" Mathias groaned, immediately losing his smile before giving me a pleading look."The Penetrators' parties have always been legendary. "

"You hate the Penetrators. "

"Exact. But we hate your boyfriend a little less." Egil replied with his intelligent mind making me roll my eyes before slamming the door behind them.

I pointed my finger in their direction as a warning sign before squinting at the duo. "If you spoil the surprise-"

"Nothing will be said! "

"Better. We'll even help you. "

"What's going on ?" I rolled my eyes on the duo at Noora's request before resuming our conversation over the phone.

" Nothing. I'll call you back. I can already hear the cries of the boys."

I hung up after telling the latest plans for Noora before heading into the living room with Egil and Mathias following me simply to display a wide, amused smile at the sight of Chris being carried in the air by the boys.