Act 34.

Okay guys, here's a new chapter ;)

I think I've never had so many comments for a story : o

You, guys are amazing !!! Seriously !!

Mandag 7:25

I put my big collar scarf around my neck as I made my way out of my room before giving a quiet greeting to my parents as I walked into the living room.

Mathias had several blues on the face reminding me of the Friday night incident as well as the reason for the tension between the fake twins and me.

I looked briefly at the black butter eye now surrounding Mathias' right eye, while several cups littered his forehead and cheekbones.

I was taking a simple pack of pop-tart in the closet with the intention of directing me to high school.

Unfortunately, this was without counting on the perfect timing of our mother. "Honey, I'd like you to take your brothers to high school this morning. After what happened with Mathias in the gym, I think he deserves to go to high school by car. "

I noticed Egil squinting his lips by looking away from our parents in guilt before watching Mathias do the same.

Surprisingly, we all kept the version that I had told them in the car but that did not prevent the tension between all of us.

The boys had remained strangely silent all the weekend and I hadn't seen Egil once to speak to Mathias or me for that matter.

He was right in his corner, shooting Mathias with his eyes as soon as he had the opportunity. No matter what happened on Friday, it had the gift of really annoyed Egil.

And to be honest, it must have been important enough for him to hold such a long grudge against Mathias.

In other words, I became more and more worried as the days passed.

"Céleste ?"

"Huh ? Oh yes, yes. I'll drive them." I hummed absently before throwing the backpack strap over my shoulder as I turned to the false twins. " Let's go. "

I was waiting for the duo biting the inside of my cheek before making my way out in a heavy silence.

The whole trip was similar and when I finally stopped in front of the gate of their high school, the boys were content to give me a quiet thank before going out on their own.

Finally, I finally parked in the parking lot of the high school before quickly emerging, shivering slightly in the fresh air of March.

I crossed my arms on my chest hiding my nose in my scarf as I crossed the high school gate before quickly frowning as I noticed people watching me.