Act 111.

Søndag 15: 56

"So ... it's Isak who attacked Elias first ?! That's good news, I guess." I would sigh in my phone between my shoulder and my ear as I was trying to decipher the Ikea plan for Chris."No, no, they say you have to show the bottom before. "

Chris suddenly let out a frustrated grunt before giving me a long, annoyed look. "Seriously ? Since when did a cradle become so difficult ?"

I smirked at him before shrugging my shoulders as Sana's voice distracted me again. "What are you doing anyway?"

"Chris tries to ride the cribs of the twins. And I read the plan to him."

"That's probably why we're still there." I heard Chris mumble, making me squint my eyes on him.

I was heading straight to the brown before hitting him in the back of the head in frustration collecting a groan from Chris. "What the fuck ?! Why did you do that ?! "

"Because you're a jerk!"

I was throwing the record in annoyance before fulminating out of the friend's room now turn into a room for the twins.

I could hear Chris calling after me as I sat on the couch sighing. "Ugh... never agree to make love, Sana. Never! "

"Seriously ?!" Exclaimed the brunette to the hijab through the phone before chuckling to make me smile.

I knew for a fact that Sana had lived the last days rather badly. Between the false account of Saranors2, then the unjustified vengeance on Vilde and her couple with Magnus. Sana felt guilty.

Not to mention that there was Yousef. But she did not seem ready to talk about it yet.

Or at least, that's what I thought as she hurried back into uncertainty. "Céleste ? I think I did something wrong."

" You think ?" I replied, straightening up with a frown. "Sana, what did you do ?"

A silence followed me leaving a bad feeling before Sana resumed. "Remember when you told me I wanted revenge because I needed a distraction ? From Yousef? "

" Hm, hm." I hummed definitely listening now.

"You were right. "

I sighed, rubbing my forehead in relief before I nodded my head. " I knew it. "

"But he has something with Noora. "

I grimaced at the memory before sighing again in uncertainty. "Do they really have something, thought ? I mean, it's from Noora we're talking about. I know for one fact that she's still not on top of William even though she says the opposite."

" You think ?" Sana exclaimed immediately, making me frown again in her tone of hope.

I stared at some point before squinting at my phone in suspicion. "Sana, what did you do ?! "

"I ... uh ... I sent an e-mail to William. With the mail of Noora. "

"You do what ?!" I cried before jumping suddenly at Chris's arrival in the living room.

The latter still had his tools in his hand as he frantically searched me around the living room."Céleste ? Something wrong ?! Is it the babies ? You're hurt ? "

I frowned at the brown in disbelief at his panicked air before slamming my fingers to get his attention. "Hey! Hey! I'm here! And in perfect health! "