Act 41.

Okay, Wow over 3k on this story !!! : O I'm excited ^^

Anyway, a new chapter with Chris and Celeste !!!

Unfortunately, it's skam and it wouldn't be interesting without a bit of drama (inserted the Dramaaaaaa!)

So the happy and peaceful days of Chris and Celeste are counted ^^

For now enjoy this chapter and as usual, don't forget to comment ;)

Fredag ​​20:15

And so as planned, here we are. We were once again on the verge of joining a Penetrator party.

We were now watching the Penetrators sign and the tiny piece of cardboard implying that it was also for the refugees. Noora instantly gave me a knowing look, making me simply shrug my shoulders with a slight grimace.

"You see that? They care about refugees." Vilde naively declared making me sharing a new look with Noora. "They're not a bunch of assholes. "

I took a step aside as she hastened to follow Sana and Chris inside the party letting me stand beside Eva and Noora.

"Come on, Miss. Schistad don't wait for your Romeo." Eva immediately declared by tying her hand free of her bottle of wine with mine making me give her an incredulous look as Noora rolled her eyes with a slight smile amused at my expression.

Only, it was before Eva suddenly signed Jonas in the distance.

I instantly stopped the redhead since William had told me about Jonas and this third year before sharing a long look with Noora.

"Yeah... there's something we need to tell you." Noora started collecting a perplexed look from Eva on each of us. "We tought Jonas would tell you himself..."

"But he obviously didn't do so..." I grimaced visibly uncomfortable as I tried to preserve Eva's feelings.

Noora gave me a sideways glance, her lips narrowed, and her shoulders shrugged slightly."Jonas and Isabel are together. They got together at the cabins over easter. I should told you, but it would be better if you heard from Jonas, but he never said it so... "

I gave a sympathetic look at the redhead as she looked over our shoulders with a stunned expression letting me close my arms around my chest since it was freezing here.

However, I assumed that it was mostly because of my choice of clothes. I could thank the girls for that. They hadn't wanted to leave my house until I had put on something more feminine.

That's where my mother had suddenly decided to intervene by giving me one of her strapless in satin much too low neckline for my taste.

On the other hand, it had much more enjoyed to the girls. Obviously.

"What are you thinking ? "