Act 4

But now we're slipping at the edge
Holding something we don't need
All this delusion in our heads
Is gonna bring us to our knees

So come on, let it go
Just let it be
Why don't you be you
And I'll be me?
Everything that's broke
Leave it to the breeze
Why don't you be you
And I'll be me?
And I'll be me

Torsdag 13 :05

I tried to make my way by staying as unnoticed as possible through the corridors and soon set a foot in my class of English literature.

I walked straight for a free seat at the back of the classroom before dropping off my books on top of the wooden desk.

I kept my hood on top of my head with my headphones in my ears as I watched distractedly the trees and shades of gray sky across the big window.

I probably still had a good twenty minutes before the start of this class so I assumed that I might as well occupy myself. I quickly got out my drawing book and my charcoals before opening a new blank page.

I looked at the outside world in search of inspiration before bending nonchalantly against the back of my chair as I began to immerse myself in my own little world.

My eyes danced actively between the crow on the outside and my white page becoming darker and darker as my pencil shots.

 Unfortunately I was so immersed in the representation of this raven that I noticed the new person at my side only when one of my headphones was abruptly pulled out of my ear

I jumped in dropping my pencil having already stained a good part of my hand before turning to the person just to stop me at the sight of the smile appearing familiar to William. "You?"

"Me." He replied with a wide teasing smile on his lips amplifying my frown before he looked down at my already advanced drawing. "Whoa, you're fucking gifted. "

I immediately hid my drawing from his sight in self-consciousness before simply shrugging my shoulders by focusing my attention on the front of the class in discomfort. "It's just a sketch. "

" A sketch ? " Sniffled the visibly incredulous brown before he surprised me as he suddenly took my notebook from my hands before walked through it despite my breath of protest eliciting a new smile on his lips. "Was the drawing of Chris and me also a sketch? "

I felt my saliva get caught in the hollow of my throat at the memory of this famous embarrassing moment before quickly turning away the look eliciting an even wider smile of William as he put my notebook back in front of me.

He noticed my poor avoidance attempt before he leaned over my desk to force me to have eye contact with him. "You're something else."

"Can I help you with something?" I asked at once with a slight frown.