Act 46.

As always, I would like to thank you for your support !!!

This story has just passed the 4k !!! And without you it wouldn't be possible therefore a big thank you ;)

I hope you still like it ;D

Lørdag 19: 30

I knew I probably had no reason to be nervous. In fact, Chris had specifically told me not to be.

That and he had showered me with compliment since he had laid his eyes on my present outfit.

I had not really wanted to do much since it was not my personality but Eva and Noora convinced me the last night.

After all, perhaps I had already met the mother of Chris but this time it was a real presentation.

Not to mention that it was a dinner so I assumed that I could make an effort.

So I had to opt for a little beige cocktail dress that Olivia and Ivanna had brought me from one of their many trips. I had even gone so far as to wear heels, and it would seem that Christoffer was very pleased.

 I had even gone so far as to wear heels, and it would seem that Christoffer was very pleased

Not that I was particularly surprised, there were just things that would never change.

However, the fact that he constantly threw me glances of desire was not really to my advantage as he soon found my leg jumped nervously up and down.

I kept my lower lip between my teeth as I recognized the famous chic neighborhood before suddenly swallowing as he pulled up in front of the familiar looking aisle.

I could already feel my stomach tightening in a knot at the mere thought of putting a feet back in this house. Especially after what had happened.

Nevertheless, I knew there was no longer any danger now and if Chris and Ava could resume so easily then I assumed that I had to do the same demonstration of strength.

I was unconscious of the brown eyes shining with love and malice on my profile until the calm laughter of Christoffer made me immediately turn my head dryly towards him.

This brought a new smile to his desirable lips as he arched an eyebrow in my direction."You're not going to vomit at least ?"

"Seriously?" I exclaimed exaggeratedly eliciting a chuckle as he shook his head before leaning over the middle console to take my face in his hands.

However, I was not slow to post a smirk as I crossed my arms on my chest before backing into my seat, showing a sulky look as I looked through the passing glass. "Nei. You're wicked. "

Chris giggled again before licking his lips as he placed his palm against my cheek making me lean against his touch in spite of me.

I gauged him for a moment as I could feel my nerves relax at his reassuring touch before closing my eyelids as I felt his lips against mine.