Act 113.

Lørdag 10:32

I sighed heavily in exhaustion as I turned on the coffee machine before stirring the scrambled eggs by chewing on a piece of bacon.

The radio playing slightly in the background, I enjoyed a simple and peaceful breakfast. Chris was still sleeping after the evening and the aftermath lasted until late this morning at Eskild and Linn.

Suffice to say that it had been an anniversary and epic and I did not even prefer to rethink the crazy story that Eva had the opportunity to do.

Eskild had been a real little monkey on my boyfriend and it had been as much fun and strange to look at for me.

I shook my head with a small smile on my lips as a souvenir before using the wooden spatula to move my eggs from the pan to Chris's plate and mine.

I immediately extinguished the gas from the gas stove before placing the stove in the dishwasher when the bell of my telephone rang me.

I swallowed the last piece of bacon in my mouth before I retrieved my phone from the counter to answer Sana.

"Have you heard anything from Noora?" "

I opened my eyes to his sudden welcome before shaking my head with a small smile. "And good morning to you too, madam, I'm on a mission. I slept well. Thank you for asking and you? "

"Céleste ! " Said Sana in impatience widening my teasing smile.

" Relax. I still have not heard anything but she is with William. It's a good sign. "I replied immediately before slightly frowning in uncertainty. " Well I think. "

"Not helping, Celeste. "

I grinned as I leaned against the kitchen counter before rubbing my belly bounced. "You do not have to worry, Sana. You literally brought her lost love back to town. I do not think she'll be mad at you. "

"Remember when you also told me you did not think the girls were angry with me?" "

I grinned at the remembrance before taking a new slice of cooked bacon from Chris's plate."Right. But I was right on one side. I mean ... they pretended. "

"What's wrong? Chris suddenly burst into my chest and kissed my cheek before stealing my bacon from my hands.

I opened my eyes immediately before leaving a cry of indignation. "What-it's mine! "

"Too late! He snarled as he chewed on the slice of salted meat before giving me a big, silly smile making me shoot his eyes in annoyance.

"What's going on? Sana asked at once, rolling my eyes before squinting at my annoying little boyfriend.

"Chris just flipped my slice of bacon. "

"Is that what you're concerned about?" Sana exclaimed in disbelief letting me shrug my shoulders even though she could not see me. "I'm talking about Noora!" You're the best friend you've not heard since last night. "

I was not slow to let out a new cry of protest as Chris grabbed my phone before speaking directly to Sana holding me away with a hand on my shoulder.

He gave me a smug smile as I was unable to get him back and blew into boredom as he snapped up on the brunette. "Sorry, Sana, but I'd like to enjoy a breakfast with my incredibly sexy girlfriend when she's angry. Noora and William are fine. Bye. "

"It was rude! I said, snatching my phone from his hand before sitting behind the counter to eat my breakfast under Chris's amused eyes.

Chris immediately left a laugh as he stood behind me before gently taking my face to pull it back.