Act 33.

Mandag 9:15

I placed my things in my locker to lighten me for the next class and stooped slightly to look for a precise manual.

Only, I was soon to be questioned by the sudden apparition exhausted of Adam. "Oh my god, I can't take it anymore. "

"Adam, we're Monday." I chuckled slightly, giving him a sideways glance in amusement immediately receiving a shrug of the brown's shoulder.

"I already had a note in math and let me tell you, I wouldn't be the future Stephen Hawking. "

I frowned slightly at his defeated tone before turning to him with a raised eyebrow. " How much did you get ? "

"3- ? Ugh... I don't remember it anymore but it wasn't glorious." He moaned again, dropping a little more against the locker following mine. "My mother will crunch."

I grimaced slightly in sympathy before closing my locker to turn to Adam with a slight smile on my lips. "There's always a good side to it."

" Which ?" He asked doubtfully making me smile at him maliciously.

"At least you got the right reference about Stephen Hawking."

Adam immediately rolled his eyes with a snort as he pushed himself from the locker on which he lay before giving me a flat look. "Ah, ah, very funny, Céleste."

"You're welcome." I teased him by pulling my tongue childishly before walking beside him in the corridors with a wide smile of white teeth."You know if you can ask Ms. Schmidt to give you another chance, I could help you review?"

Adam stopped immediately with a wide look before turning to me with a smile. "Really? You would do that for me ?"

"I wouldn't do the test for you but... yeah, why not. "

"Oh my god, you're the best, Céleste !" He suddenly exclaimed before surprising me by placing a chaste kiss on my cheek.

I opened my eyes to the surprising gesture of the brown before touching my cheek as I watched him spin at full speed through the corridor.

However, I was soon to be questioned again as Noora exploded suddenly at the corner of the corridor with wide eyes before catching me abruptly by the arm. "Go, go, go, Céleste ! Faster !"

"What? Noora, what's going on ?" I was in perplexity as the blonde pulled me through the corridors at a race. "Noora, slow down!"

" I can't. I see Chris and William on the stairs. "

I rolled my eyes into realization before just following the blonde knowingly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tirsdag 11:50

I followed Eva, Vilde and Noora with a smile on my lips to their usual arguments. It would seem that Noora and Vilde never agreed on the same things these days.

I shook my head as Noora explained to Vilde that she was wearing lipstick for her own pleasure and not because it made her desirable in the eyes of the boys before sharing a laugh with Eva.

The redhead soon tied her arm with mine making me smile even wider before we stopped in front of the Pepsi Max group.

I was moving towards Isak as he had his arms around Sara and the blond quickly gave me a wink in response before slipping away.