Act 48.

Wow, guys !!!!

A third update ?! Fucking Yeah !!!!

This is probably one of my favorite chapters because Chris is very involved in it. We have a real development of his relationship with Céleste and they are so fucking cute to write together :)

I hope you will enjoy reading this chapter as much as I write it ;D

Mandag 11:11

"I need a boyfriend!" Eva groaned in my side with a chuckling pout making me giggle as I gently caressed her back with a smile on my lips.

Obviously, the statement gave Vilde the perfect opportunity to talk again about the bus and our connection with the Penetrator.

I just listened for the enthusiastic blonde with a benevolent smile before making a sudden pause as Noora suddenly entered the hall before settling on the top of a table.

"Hallo."

Only it wasn't so much her intervention that made me freeze but also the sudden silence of Eva and Vilde at the sight of the defeated hair of Noora and her lipstick lightly stained around her pink lips.

I was perhaps innocent but I had had enough of making out with Chris to know the rendering and I was almost sure Noora had had a similar activity.

Wow... did I really think that ? Oh my God ! I became perverted !!!! It was Chris's fault ! Yeah!

However, my mind soon drifted back to reality to the almost accusatory, still confused question of Vilde in the direction of Noora. "Where are you ?"

"I just ate." Noora explained weakly as an excuse while wiping the rest of lipstick from the corners of her mouth making me share an amused look with Eva.

The latter returned her mocking eyes to Noora before shaking her head in a laugh laughing."Ate? Ate what? Dick? "

Even I had to hold in my laughter as Eva and Vilde exploded with laughter making me squint my lips as I gazed at the embarrassed expression of Noora.

"Vilde has arranged for us to party on the penetrators bus this Friday." Eva added with a wide smile excited at the simple idea.

I assumed that this was quite laudable since no girl buses had yet celebrated in the famous boys bus.

Personally, it didn't really interest me since Chris was telling me enough about his bus stories.

I had a guilty sin and I recognized that I liked to hear his voice before I fell asleep. So it was not unusual for him to call me before going to bed to tell me his party in detail.

Nevertheless, I assumed that it would always be a plus to be able to party with my boyfriend.
Boyfriend.

God, I would never tire of calling him that.

"The Riot Club." Vilde corrected, called me out of my dream world again as I smiled idiotically at Chris's simple thought.

"To me they'll always be the penetrators." Objected Eva with a corner smile making me smile as well.

However, Vilde's next statement in the direction of Noora soon made me replace my smile with a slightly surprised look. "We were talking about who we want to hook up with. "

"Except for Céleste, of course. Because our little smol bean has a boyfriend." Eva eagerly snapped, pinching my cheek, causing me to lightly strike her hand with an amused roll of my eyes.