Act 118.

Lørdag 21:21

I applied a light beige eye shadow in accordance with my outfit before slightly frowning as I heard Christoffer mumbling in our adjoining room.

He had seemed incredibly nervous today and the closer the minutes came to tonight's party and more, he seemed even more on the edge.

Honestly, I really did not know what to do to appease him. He had barely slept that night and had been strangely thoughtful this afternoon.

"How long before William and Noora come to get us?" He cried out of the room, making me take a pause.

I took my mascara out of my make-up kit before giving a look over my shoulder after watching on my phone. "About twenty minutes, why?"

"Damn it !" I heard him swear, making me frown again before shaking my head as I turned my attention back to my reflection through the mirror.

I painted my eyelashes with the black cosmetic brush before closing my tube by giving a look at all of my reflection.

I had surprisingly managed to find a rosy lace dress matching my pregnant belly. And for once, I felt really beautiful since the beginning of my pregnancy.

I was just hoping Chris like it.

I quickly painted my lips with a nude lipstick before creasing my lips to spread it out

Once I judged my appearance respectable, I immediately returned to our room just to raise an eyebrow as I spotted Chris wiggling in front of his closet.

"Fy faen! Where is it ?! Come on-ugh ..."

I crossed my arms on my chest taking advantage of the sight of his bare back before biting my lip slightly as I took in his muscles and his skin slightly tanned.

I had to admit that the weather outside and the exercises of the army made him all the more justice.

And it was probably one of my biggest problems.

I was no longer really jealous now but how I was supposed to handle when he became more and more sexy every day passing.

Finally, the sight of the brown pulling on his hair in frustration made me shake my head with a smile before turning my attention to the black shirt I had ironed this afternoon.

If I knew him well enough and I did, he was looking for his shirt.

The only problem was that he seemed really restless tonight and I had absolutely no clue why.

Hoping to soothe him a little, I took the shirt off his hanger before walking in his direction suddenly startled him. "I think that's what you're looking for?"