Act 13.

Hallo guys !!!

So great drama in this chapter 😂

But I let you discover it ;)

Mandag 10: 23

"So you spent the rest of the weekend doing the boys' chores ? " Exclaimed Noora in disbelief and amusement.

I rolled my eyes pushing the swinging doors of the stairs before giving her a bored look. " Don't talk to me about it. I feel like I ran a marathon. "

"Wow who thought you could do as much sport." Teased the blonde as we walked side by side in the corridors causing me to shake my head with a slight smile on the corner of my lips.

Noora and I shared an idiotic look before we all just burst out laughing. We were turning the corner in the next corridor leading to our world history class when my eyes widened at the sight of Iben and Chris.

" Oh my God !" I asked before catching Noora by the arm to pull her with me behind a row of locker. " Why me ! "

I rejected my head against the locker whistling with pain in realization before sharing a look with Noora as she turned to me with a confused look. "Can I know why we're hiding?"

"Iben. Chris. At ten o'clock." I gasped in a whisper with a squeaked grimace before my eyes widened as Noora began to bend over. " Don't look ! "

Noora frowned in perplexity before giving me a suspicious look. "Okay, Iben, I can understand, but why should we avoid the other one too?"

" It's complicated." I groaned, leaning slightly forward to make sure the path was clear.

" Complicated ? Céleste Anne-Marie Nogen, what aren't you telling me ?" The blonde asked in a suspicious tone, making me grimace again by crossing her blue eyes.

I soon turned my eyes away in shame before glancing down the corridor just to let out a sigh of relief when I saw that the track was free now.

"Nothing." I answered as I straightened up before taking my way through the corridor forcing Noora to do the same.

Evidently the blonde hastened to follow me but not without giving me a sharp look. " You lie. You have no right to lie. "

I rolled my eyes at her argument before giving her a flat glance aside. "Stop using my religion to make me feel guilty."

"It is not my fault that you are a bad Christian." Teased Noora made me shrink my eyes on the blonde before literally giggling.

I shook my head with the blonde as we took the last corridor leading to our classroom when I hit a large solid chest with full force.

"Céleste watch out !" Noora warned me too late as I was already shrinking from the impact by holding my forehead in pain.

However, what was even more painful was the understanding of the familiar voice. "Céleste? You okay? "

I immediately re-opened my eyelids, widening my eyes at the sight of William and Chris before swallowing the bile in the hollow of my throat as I turned to Noora.

"I gotta go. "

I reacted on instinct as I grabbed Noora's hand before pulling her with me in the opposite direction collecting a confused look from the blonde. "Céleste, our class is on the other side."

"We're going to take a shortcut. "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------