Act 58.

So this is the last chapter of this story :/

Enjoy it :)

Fredag ​​15:45

"Oops, is that your passport? It's kind of important to take a plane, right? "

"Céleste, give me that !" Warned William as he got up from his bed as he closed the last of his suitcases as I stood in a corner of his room.

I immediately crossed my arms on my chest with his passport in one hand and immediately shook my head as I walked out of his room. "Sorry, buddy. Not gonna happen. "

"Fuck! Céleste !" William shouted from his room as I walked through the luxurious apartment with the intention of going as far as possible.

Unfortunately my little plan was soon thwarted by the arrival of Chris.

The latter looked at me knowingly before sighing heavily by pulling the hood of his sweat out of his head. " What did you do ? "

"He will not leave the country. Not under my guard. Plus, it's cowardly to flee !" I shouted the last part over my shoulder for William before rolling my eyes on Chris as I heard the idiot in question go out into the living room.

"I don't run away, I'm going to work with my father."

"Right. Just at the same time things get complicated with Noora. How... convenient." I snapped sarcastically, giving a small grin on Chris's lips that he was still in front of me.

The latter exchanged a look with William over my shoulder, letting me already imagine their little silent conversation before he rested his perfect brown eyes on me. "Celeste, let him go."

"As fuck, I let him leave !" I laughed before making the mistake of pointing him out with William's passport. "You're supposed to be on my side. Girlfriend here. Idiot best friend on the other side."

"It's childish and you know it. "

"Yeah? Well suck for you to hang out with younger people."

Chris immediately gave me a barely impressed look before arcing an eyebrow. "You're only one year younger than us. "

I let out a frustrated growl before kicking my feet and giving a frustrated look at my annoying little boyfriend. "Stop contradicting all my arguments. "

Chris immediately rolled his eyes before taking advantage of my distraction to take William's passport from my hands letting me stare at him speechless as he walked around to make it to the idiot personified.

I turned around immediately to see William giving me a smile smugly making me immediately shrink my eyes on Chris in a warning sign. "You're gonna regret it. "

I shook my head as I raised my hand as Chris tried to defend himself harvesting an exaggerated expression of the brown before ranting out of the apartment.

"Drittsekk !" I screamed down the stairs of William before storming on the sidewalk.

I climbed into the back seat crossing my arms on my chest in frustration and nostalgia at the mere thought of losing one of my closest friends.

Too early for my taste, William and Chris come out of the luxurious apartment complex with the various bags and suitcases from William before climbing into the Mercedes leaving me with uncertain looks.

I immediately avoided their gaze by concentrating on the rear window and clenched my jaw in irritation.

Obviously, William had to speak for Noora so it only lengthened the tense and awkward path between us.