Act 107.

Mandag 9: 30

I made my way into the high school yard with my music blasting into my ears when I realized the choice standing in front of me.

I immediately took a break watching all the bands around me just to spot the one of the boys soon joined by Isak and Even walking hand in hand.

My gaze then turned to the group of this bitch of Sara and her minions before I stopped on the last but probably the most important for me.

I noticed Sana standing in the back, letting me imagine what was going on at the sight of the stunned expressions of the girls.

It was not really like that I had planned to go back to high school. In fact, I wanted to tell them the great news but with the dramas that were already about to explode, I preferred to avoid the bombs.

So with a quick movement, I was quick to turn the heels towards the first building on my way before entering inside towards the even more puzzled eyes of the girls.

14:30

Until then, everything was going on pretty well. I had managed to avoid most girls. It was probably the first time I was relieved not to be in the same grade as they were.

Especially since I had also announced my release of the bus.

I had never really been to begin with. All that interested me was my friendship with the girls.

"Hey! "

I jumped to the agreement of Isak's familiar voice before slamming the metal door of my locker to look at him with wide eyes. "Isak! You scared me. "

"Ah... it's the bruises, isn't it ?"

I frowned visibly still out of the conversation before Isak signed his face with a puzzled expression.

"Oh, yeah, those bruises ones." I was in the realization before giving him a better look wincing."Ew! Are you hurting ?"

"Nei, nei, I'm fine. "

A heavy silence settled almost immediately between us making my lips crease before I noticed the brown eyes of Isak descending on my stomach.

Currently my little bump was hidden under a large hoodie of Chris but according to the expression of Isak, I was almost sure that the rumors had already begun to circulate.

"So ..."

"I gotta go. Sorry. "

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Tirsdag 18:56

"You know, I have nothing against the fact that we are always friends but you don't think it's weird ?" I would follow Sana through the stairs of her building. "I mean, I feel like we're all getting away and I don't like it. "

"Me neither, but we have to find a way to avenge this little bitch. "

"Wow! Us ? "

Sana immediately paused before giving me a flat glance over her shoulder causing me immediately to raise my hands as a sign of surrender.

The latter rolled her eyes at my attitude before resuming her ascent, leaving me to follow her in silence.

Finally, we entered her apartment letting me get rid of my shoes, my bag and my coat before following her in the kitchen where her parents were.

"Hallo !" I was in unison with Sana alerting her parents.

"Céleste !" Her mother exclaimed, giving me a big smile before hugging me in her side.