Act 97.

Tirsdag 17:50

I parked at the end of the driveway, giving a nervous glance at the front of my childhood home before detaching my seat belt.

I gave a look at my outfit composed of an oversized gray wool sweater and dark blue skinny jeans.

It was just enough for me to hide the little bump starting to get round slightly.

If I had counted, it would be a whole month that I was pregnant this Saturday. And even if I tried to think of it as little as possible, I had already stopped my mind on a point or two.

First I was going to tell Chris as soon as I had the chance. I would not deflate.

Then, no matter what, I was going to keep this baby. No matter if Chris decided to leave me, it does not matter if my parents did not support me. I was not going to murder this child.

I was a Christian for Peete's sake.

I was obviously not ready to tell my parents, but that did not mean that I didn't need the comfort my mother brought me.

Hence the reason for my presence today.

I got off my Volvo by taking a deep breath as my mother opened the front door visibly alerted by my hovering past our driveway.

I forced a smile on my lips as I made my way down the aisle before restraining a jolt to the feel of my mother's arms around me.

I squeezed her back as if she would eventually faint before I back away with difficulty holding back the tears behind my eyes.

"Everything is fine, honey? "

"Yeah. Yeah, yeah, i'm fine. I miss you that all." I lied straight between my teeth before hugging her again in my arms.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Onsdag 14: 06

I shook my head as the girls tasted their ice cream each their turn. We were on a bench in the center of the city taking a break from all the dramas. It was probably one of my best moments with the girls.

Obviously, I was trying to stay neutral despite the bag of children's clothes at my feet.

Besides, I gave a new look at the latter by feeling suddenly oppressed. I nibbled inside my cheek before quickly taking a spoon of my frozen yogurt to try to distract me.

Eva was really adorable to have bought me this mixed body since it was still too early, her words not mine but it was becoming too real for me.

Again, I did not really have a choice but start accepting the reality. I was going to become a teenage mother and there was nothing I could do to avoid it.