Act 26 -Special Christmas-

As always, a big thank you to you !!! You are awesome !!!

Fredag ​​20: 00

I straddled the mess now installed in my room with the girls and shook my head as I slipped my leather jacket across the corridor.

The noise of the voices in number and the bursts of laughter were perfectly audible around the house letting me show a broad smile as I was heading towards our living room.

I put on my red beanie as I bent over the cracking of our salon opening by watching all of my family and extended family put on Christmas decorations.

Normally it was a moment that I loved to share with them more than anything but I had friends now and I had to acknowledge that they had missed me during the week

I crossed my arms on my chest giggling slightly as I spotted Olivia and Noah squabbling as usual before diverting my eyes on the unstoppable trio.

Enrik, Maksim and Ivanna were the cousins ​​I saw most often and I had always had a special relationship with them. Especially with Maksim.

They had Italiano origins on my aunt's husband's side, and I had always admired their beauty and confidence that they seemed to be carrying around them.

It was definitely the best time of the year for me.

A childish cry awoke me suddenly from my observation before I suddenly felt a pair of familiar hands close around my thighs. "Céleste ! You come to put the Christmas angel over the tree with me?"

"Hey, kiddo." I recognized, clasping my little cousin Zara before raising my eyes to my mother's intervention.

"Are you going somewhere?"

"Yeah uh ... I was invited with Noora and Eva to go to this Christmas tree illumination party." I explained with a slight grimace at the sight of her pointed gaze before shrugging my shoulders."I couldn't really talk to my friends this week. "

Soon my father joined her side asking the rest of our family as he squeezed our mother in his side to lay a kiss on her temple. "Honey, let her go. Our baby grew up. She made friends."

"Yeah, our baby grew up." Snapped Maksim in a childish tone, letting me pulling my tongue out of my lips before giggling, shaking my head. " Where are you going ? "

Egil didn't take long to intervene in his turn as he advanced alongside Maksim with a frown in my direction."You don't expect to leave anyway? It is the tradition that decorations are put together."

"Hm ... he scores a point." Our mother nodded, giving a dubious look at our father.

Fortunately for me, our dear aunt soon intervened with a wide gracious smile. "Oh come on, Céleste is probably the most perfect teenager I know. And I know what I'm talking about, trying to live with the twins."