Act 65.

I strongly advise you to listen to the song with this chapter !!!

I wrote it while listening to this song ;)

I think it's really the song of  the relationship of Chris and Céleste !

Tirsdag 14:45

I nodded my head here and there as Olivia and Ivanna shared their experiences of the best hooks up they had had making me simply smile at their idiocy.

In a sense, they reminded me of the girls at home and I realized at that moment how much I missed them.

In particular Noora.

To be honest, I didn't even know how I was going to do without her this year. She had become my rattle and my best friend in such a short time.

It was just as if we had found the other one when I sat down at that table.

However, I was soon to be pulled abruptly from my thoughts as Ivanna knocked my knee to get my attention. "Bitch stops fantasizing on your loverboy and jump his bones already."

"Oh my god, for real Ivanna ?"

I gave an equally outrageous look at Olivia as she giggled with Ivanna making me immediately shake my head in boredom before getting up from Olivia's bed.

I rolled my eyes as they made kissing noises calling Chris's name between each as I made my way out.

I immediately took a turn on the left just to let a long sigh tired beyond my lips as I let myself fall flat on my bed shared with Chris.

I didn't really know where he was. The last time I checked, he was with Maksim, Enrik, Noah and the fake twins around the billiards.

Seriously, this game had become their gathering place.

Anyway, I immediately took the elastic around my wrist to tie my long loose loops in a messy bun on the top of my head before rolling on my back.

I loved spending the holidays with my family and even more with Chris but they were sometimes fucking exhausting.

Not Chris of course but ... you had understood my drift.

I gave a tempted look at the adjoining bathroom by venting with my hands since it was warmingly hot today before I straightened in on an impulse.

I was heading towards our multitude of bags and suitcases before kneeling to get my toilet bag and spare clothes.

I immediately made my way into the bathroom before lighting the shower as I dropped my belongings on top of the island.

I undressed quickly before jumping under the water without even waiting for the room temperature.

The chilled water against my overheated skin felt like a release as I rejected my head back before taking extra time to wash my hair and my body.

Finally after a good twenty minutes, I put out the valves before wrapping a towel around my body.

I was lighting my playlist on my phone as I was now facing the wide mirror above the sink.

I started to hum in Machine Gun Kelly's rhythm, Camila Cabello - bad thing as I was taking my moisturizer from my toilet bag.

I quickly slipped my underwear under my towel before unrolling it to take back my cream.

I applied a dab of product in the palm of my palm before rubbing my hands together.

I started to rap at the same time as the part of Machine gun when I suddenly raised my eyes to the mirror just to let go a breath with a start at the sight of Chris. " Oh my God ! Chris! "