EPILOGUE

Three years and two weeks later ...

The sensation of a finger smoothing my eyebrow was what made me emerge from my peaceful sleep.

I let a light breath of sleep before slowly beating my eyelashes in a return to consciousness simply to see the first thing that made me in a good mood early in the morning.

Chris.

I hummed with a broad smile before humming in contentment. "Were you really watching me sleep ?"

"Maybe yes, maybe not."

"Ugh, you're a horrible bluffer." I giggled, bringing my hand to his cheek to affectionately rub my thumb on his cheekbones before resting my hand on the hollow of his neck.

"A horrible bluffer ? Remind me who won the last poker game the other day ?"

I rolled my eyes to remember before hiding my face in my pillow. "You were motivated."

Chris's laughter soon echoed in our room as he immediately brought me closer to his bare chest before pressing me against the mattress to hover over me with his signature smile.

"A strip-poker? Of course I was motivated." He replied, licking his full lips with a shrug of his suggestive eyebrows.

I immediately caught an eyebrow in anticipation of his thoughts before turning us around when he tried to kiss me.

I was now hovering above him with a smirk before bending my head to the side, giving a look at our alarm clock. "The twins will soon get up."

"Reason more to be quick." Chris whispered maliciously as he reached for my earlobe causing me to gasp as I slowly closed my eyelids.

I bite slightly on my lower lip as he dropped a wet kiss trail along my jaw, my neck and until the beginning of my cleavage.

I felt Chris's hands moving under my thin T-shirt before he took advantage of my distraction to exchange the roles.

I found myself back to the mattress again as he attacked my neck more fervently biting and sucking on my skin before he connected our lips with passion.

I immediately lifted my hands into his longer hair now and slightly spread my thighs to give him a better access.

He immediately slipped his tongue into my mouth, engaging in a fight of domination as I lowered my hands down his bare back before waiting for his bulging buttocks.

I let a small smile on my lips as he gasped in my mouth to the sensation of my hands pinching his buttocks before he stepped back with a lustful smile. "Dick tease."

"Hum... who talked about dick tease ?"

I saw his eyes light up immediately at the thought making me immediately reject my head back in a burst of laughter.

However, he was soon stopped by a kiss as Chris moved his hands at the end of my tee-shirt before making it all up by laying kisses along my stomach.

He stopped between my breasts making me close my eyelids breathing heavily as he drew dangerously close to my nipples.

I was arched slightly in desire for more, much more before suddenly opening my eyes to the familiar little traces agreement outside our room.

"Chris? Babe? Stop !" I whispered as I laid my hand in the back of his head collecting a bored moan of brown.