Act 14.

Fredag ​​20: 30

It turned out that I had not found a suit for the evening. However, that did not prevent Noora and Sana from forcing me to go. So now I was surrounded by the regular teenage crowd of Nissens.

I did not know the bodies grinding against each other as I took advantage of my time with my friends and let the music take me away.

I soon crossed the broad smile of Noora as she put her hands on my shoulders before swinging her hips straight to the left. I shook my head before feeling Sana dance behind me with grimaces making me laugh.

I had to admit that the latter's costume was hilarious. She had borrowed the sweatshirt of the Penetators of Vilde and wore a blonde wig to make fun of girls sleeping with the bus so famous.

As expected, Noora and Chris were each disguised as loglady and pad, while Eva had decided to come as black swan.

Unfortunately, she did not seem to enjoy the evening as much as we did.

Noora and I had tried to brighten up her mood since we arrived but it seems that the redhead had not left the sofa. She had a beer in her hand that she drank from time to time but other than that, she seemed to have only eyes for her phone. I assumed that this had to be with Jonas so I preferred to stay out of it.

I turned my eyes on Noora simply to show a new grin as I spotted Vilde in her cat suit trying to attract William's attention. Unfortunately the latter already had his eyes on an another girl.

I gave a nod in the direction of Noora immediately receiving a grimace of the blonde in agreement.

I shook my head feeling sorry for my two friends before bending over to Noora as she gave me a malicious smile. "So where's americanboy97 ?"

"You mean Adam ?" I chuckled knowingly over the loud music immediately receiving a wink of Noora's playful eye. "He couldn't come. Family dinner. "

Noora left a mysterious expression before giving a look over my shoulder while leaning against my ear again. "Harassing fuckboy at noon. "

I frowned at the blonde as she drew back, continuing to dance before glancing over my shoulder just to make eye contact with Chris. The latter stood leaning against the wall with a can of beer in his hand and that famous smile destabilizing.

He stared at me from head to toe making me more aware of my current outfit since it was not really my first choice. Noora had been the only one to convince me to go for something a little more feminine. She knew I did not want to costume myself so she decided to go through my closet to find a real pearl according to her.

This is how I was now in a black skinny jeans with a black crop-top and a shirt tied around my waist.

The set was quite familiar to me apart from the upper part since that exposed more skin than I had ever shown to anyone

However, I had to admit that the feeling of confidence that I felt at the moment was not unpleasant.