Act 69.

Dramaaaaaaaaaaa !!!! Sorry guys ;)

Onsdag 12: 34

"Um ... what are you doing?"

"Huh? Oh, I was just making pasta."

My mother hummed in agreement obviously stressing the tension between us since yesterday.

It turned out that Chris and I had decided to organize a dinner between our parents and us to announce our choice to live together.

Well to be honest, I had been suggesting this dinner since Chris wasn't really looking forward to having to face my mother.

He knew how much she could be tolerant and welcoming to him but there was always the small incident against the Yakuza and Mathias. Since then, she had always been a little more on guard with Chris.

Not to mention that it was still a big decision. Especially since I was still in high school and Chris was going to be away most of the time.

This fact didn't really appeal to me to be honest. I didn't know yet how I was going to manage to be separated so long from him. And all alone in a huge apartment more.

In any case, the news had not been very well accepted on both sides of our parents.

Chris's mother was mostly shocked and annoyed by the fact that she would see even less her son while my parents had been categorical.

They found it precipitated and completely incensed.

In other words, I had been relieved not to have decided to have dinner in a restaurant but rather at home.

Especially since my mother made the mistake of criticizing Chris in front of her mother.

Obviously, this was turning into a fight that my father, Chris and I had been forced to look into helplessness.

After that, Chris's mother had had enough and had taken my boyfriend with her before slamming the front door as she passed.

That had turned into cries between my mother and me before I had my turn to take refuge in my room while my father was trying to temper the mini-crisis of my mother.

Meanwhile, I called Chris and we finally agreed that we would live together regardless of the choice of our parents.

It was our life after all and I really wanted to live with him.

I loved him and that was all I needed.

Sure, I had doubts, full of question even but I believed in Chris. I trusted him and that was all I needed.

"I think we should talk about your choice to live with Chris."

I held a sigh as I turned off the gas before taking the dough pan to pour them into the sieve."And I thought you made your point very clear last night."

"Don't use that tone with me, Céleste."

"Sorry. "

I leaned against the sink chewing the inside of my cheek before turning to my mother to see her stretched position.

She found herself leaning against the interlace with her arms crossed on her chest and her gaze riveted on me expectantly. "Shall I remind you that you aren't yet twenty-one ? You are still under my responsibility and I am your mother."

"I don't see where the problem is." I exclaimed, waving my hands in frustration. "I have savings and Chris has a job. We just want to have a place for both of us."