Act 75.

Bekind He make me crazy ❤ ❤ ❤

@loglady99 It's you who making crazy 😲 😲 😲 ❤ ❤

@evamohn2 Damn girl !!! Hot asf 😃 😃 ❤

@Chrisschistad God help me !!!

@egil2000 Ew !!!

@Mathiasbesttwin Please god no ! ^^ @chrisschistad

@Isakyaki Cute ! Cute !

@Jonas2000 Piece of cake 😉 😝 ❤

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tirsdag 10:34

I was busy rearranging my locker since most of my textbooks seemed blocked the entrance when a hand suddenly flew over the door missing my face.

I backed abruptly in a start before frowning immediately as I spotted Iben walking already with her idiots followers as if nothing had happened.

I creased my lips by clenching my fists at my sides before reacting to an impulse. "Hey! IBEN! "

She and her group stopped immediately, as did the rest of the few occupants in the corridors before they looked at me expectantly.

I immediately threw the strap of my bag on my shoulder as I pressed the step in the direction of Iben collecting surprisingly a nervous look of the brunette as I stopped at her height.

"Listen, you spent your first year intimidating me. Then you lost the suspicion of popularity you had because Chris cheated on you. And now I'm the one that comes out with Chris."

I could see that she was about to reply only I immediately raised my hand to stop her collecting wide glances from most of our entourage.

" I'm not finished." I snapped back in complete irritation. "I give you two options. Either we spend the last year of each other and we remain civilized. Or Let us continue these little puerile plays of tyrants."

Iben was looking at me with wide eyes obviously disconcerted letting me look at the rest of her friends with my lips folded.

I lifted my chin with confidence clearly not ready to back away now before re-adjusting the strap of my bag to the persistent silence of the brunette. "Think. "

With that, I hurried to bypass her small group before continuing my way to my next course of the day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Onsdag 11:17

"Wow, so these girls intimidated you and you finally fought them ?" Exclaimed Even as we walked through the high school yard. "Wow, I'm impressed Nogen!"