Act 6

Tirsdag 10:31

I made my way through the corridors with a quick step as Noora kept pressing me by message. The blonde was in the yard with the rest of the girls and it seemed that I was missing.

Let's say she had more difficulty in enduring Vilde's daydeaming's about William than I would seem.

I shook my head with a smile at the thought before suddenly letting go a breath of surprise as I abruptly hit a wall. Or rather a body.

I fell heavily on the ground in surprise and slight pain at the sensation of my butt against the hard floor of the hallway before leaving a grunted bore as I felt my cap slip out of my head.

"Watch out dud-" Chris interrupted himself as I hurriedly picked up my cap before I stood in front of him simply to see a smile settling on his lips in realization. "Wait, you're not a boy. "

"Well duh." I replied curtly visibly annoyed at his assumption before wrinkling my lips in guilt as I gave him an apologetic look. "Sorry it was my fault. I didn't look where I was going and now I'm screaming at you. And I ... finally, I'm not as usual as usual. Well, if uh ... am I still talking ? "

Chris's laughter soon rang out in my ears, causing me to look away in embarrassment as I literally came to make a fool of myself.

I was biting the inside of my cheek as I could feel a light colored blush on my cheeks before the brown suddenly took the floor. "You're cute when you blush."

I immediately felt a frown resume the relay as I finally put my eyes on the brown shaking my head. "I'm not cute. And I don't blush. "

"Right, you know it's not good to lie?" Taunted the brown arrogantly, suddenly invading my personal space.

I suddenly widened my eyes asking me how I would get out of this position before raising my eyes to look at him since he seemed to measure at least two more heads than me. I chewed inside my cheek by crossing my arms on my large black baseball player shirt before letting my eyes take on more in his amazing features.

 I chewed inside my cheek by crossing my arms on my large black baseball player shirt before letting my eyes take on more in his amazing features

I had to admit he was really breathtaking. Straight teeth, an angular jaw and a skin that looks as soft and attractive as a baby's skin. His brown, silky locks made me want to run my fingers through while his light brown eyes just seemed to hold a multitude of secrets. Secrets that I suddenly wanted to discover.

Chris seemed to shimmer my expression as he raised an eyebrow as a sign of a question swallowing me before taking the strap of my backpack in hand as I finally detached my eyes from his own in the realization. "I gotta go. "

I was making the boy's turn at the race pace feeling incredibly stupid for having openly stared at him with an expression of dumb fish.

I shook my head cursing myself mentally for acting so stupid and disturbed by the appearance of a boy before forcefully pushing the metal doors of the building. I could easily spot the group of girls leaning against a low wall making me step up in their direction.