Act 117.

Onsdag 14: 23

I inspected myself under all the seams through my full length mirror in the hope of finding a side where I didn't look like a kind of balloon carrier before giving up with a long sigh.

I lowered my arms in defeat, grimacing as there was no longer any denying the evidence and shook my head with my pleated lips.

I immediately dropped my eyes on my obvious bump through my thin black dress before caressing my belly with affection. "I hope you are well into it because you distort the body to Mom. "

I had never been very riding on my physique or even my weight, which proved by the amount of food I was eating at the moment, but the point was that it was really strange now.

I could barely get dressed, I went to the toilet much too often and my back was completely destroyed most of the time.

I already imagined the suffering of the coming summer.

Suddenly, the ringing of my phone once again made me roll my eyes muttering for my babies."If it's your Uncle Even who freaks about Isak, I assure you I'll kill him."

I took my phone on my bedside table before displaying a broad smile as I returned to the mirror at the sight of William's name. "Bestie! Hello there! "

"Bestie?" Chuckled William let me imagine his flat expression before he resumed quickly."Whatever. What are you doing right now? "

I hummed absently as I pulled on my dress before straightening the sleeves of my khaki jacket on my forearms. "I'm getting ready to join the others at the park. You were invited, right? Isak's birthday?"

"We've never really been friends, you know ? Chris is the only one who really talked to him because of the Yakuza." William reminded me nodding my head in acceptance. "Anyway, are you still at your apartment ?"

"Yeah, and I think I'm going to commit a murder if I get a new message from Even."

It would seem that I had still missed an occasion to shut up as the notification ringtone of my phone sounds again.

"And here is Even's new message." I would laugh at William as I put him on the loudspeaker to check my notice.

I rolled my eyes with a small amused smile at Even's anxious anxiety before slightly frowning as he replied that Isak was too good for him.

" What is happening ?" William asked curiously, causing me to turn my attention back to the conversation.

"Mhm ... nothing. Just Even being Even." I answered before typing a quick message for one of my closest friends.

Céleste:
I agree with Chris 😉
I see a boy who has faced his fears and who has evolved so much in the last year <3

I'm so proud of you 😊

Eva:

Mama Celeste is here !!! She must be listened to ^

Noora:

Lmao, so precious ^^

Céleste:
Haha ^

I left the convo on the face before resuming the conversation with William. "So ... why did you call me?"

"Actually, yes."

I suddenly let out a startling scream as I realized that William was now in my room before holding my chest pounding. "Holy shit, Will! Are you crazy? You give me a heart attack! "