Act 55

Hey guys, sorry for the little absence !!!

Anyway, here is a new chapter !!!

Enjoy ;)

Tirsdag 9:30

"Oh my-it's a disaster! Why should I wear that already?" I exclaimed, giving a panicked look at my mirror before turning around, frantically shaking my head with the intention of changing me. "I can't do that. I'll just go with a sweatpants and-"

Chris hastened to take my forearms in his hands before stopping me with an amused chuckle."You're fucking hot in this skirt."

I paused, releasing a dubious breath before timidly casting a lock of hair behind my ear."Really? I mean ... it's not really me. "

"Well, you're certainly better without clothes yet-"

"Seriously ?" I whispered, rolling my eyes before striking him lightly on the chest as I turned back to my mirror.

Christoffer chuckled behind me before closing his arms around my waist as he watched our reflection through the full length mirror.

He placed a chaste kiss on my temple before tracing the curves of my hips put in advantage by the skirt I was wearing. "Believe me, you're more than hot. I really have a hard time not to undress you right now."

I left a smile on my lips in spite of myself since I could definitely feel against my buttocks how serious he was before biting my lower lip by throwing my head against his shoulder.

Chris took advantage of it to lay long kisses of open mouth on the corner of my lips, on the line of my jaw, the angle between my neck and my jaw and finally, my point of impulse.

He deepens his kisses by biting slightly on my skin making me immediately release a breath of pleasure before roughly rushing my eyelids in realization.

" Oh no ! No no no !" I exclaimed, pushing him away with a slightly annoyed look, unlike Chris who wore a smirk as I inspected my neck through my mirror. "Seriously? Was that really necessary ?"

"We can never be too sure. "

I rolled my eyes on the brown as he shrugged his shoulders making me sigh before sitting on the top of my bed to put on my pair of white Adidas sneakers. "I hate you so much."

"No, you love me

"No, you love me." Chris immediately choked on his knee before taking my foot to lace up my sneakers on his laps.

I gave him a pleasantly surprised look before taking his face in my hands to lay a kiss on his lips when he finished. "You're right. I fucking love you. "

Finally, Chris and I arrived in front of Eva's house shortly after we were all supposed to have breakfast with the redhead.

Only the girls were invited of course so it was here that our paths separated for Chris and me.
I immediately unhooked my belt before turning to Chris with a sulky face. "I still hate this outfit. The false twins mocked me. "