Act 7

Fredag ​​18: 23

"Okay, I'm going to mom." I announced over my shoulder as I crossed the long corridor leading to our living room before making a sudden halt at the sight of my two boring brothers suddenly blocking the passage. "What now? I'm in a hurry. "

Mathias raised his right eyebrow with an attitude reminding me once again of my inability to do so before he left a smile on his pink lips. "You're going to a party, right?"

"And there will be boys." Egil added with his usual serious expression causing me to roll my eyes on the two thorns in my foot.

I crossed my arms on my chest asking myself what I had done to deserve these two before shaking my head sighing on the duet. " What do you want ? "

"I have to be in twenty minutes to the boxing room. "

"I promised the guys I'd join them at the macdo. "

I stared at them with my pleated lips in a thin line evidently showing my boredom before shaking my head as I took my car keys. "You can't even imagine how much I expect you to pass your licences."

I did not need to look at them to know that they were doing their little stupid handshake in victory letting me roll my eyes before going out into the fresh air of Oslo.

Obviously I had not even reached half of our aisle as I was suddenly surpassed by a gale soon followed by the childish voice of Egil shouting "shotgun" while Mathias was trying to catch him by grumbling under his breath.

Just for that, I was putting an extra time to reach my Volvo before finally settling behind the wheel. I was not long in receiving the annoyed looks of the two idiots making me smile as I walked back along the street.

However, I soon felt Egil's piercing gaze on my side making me leave the road of my eyes for a moment to give him a questioning look. "You wear lipstick. Why do you wear lipstick? You never wear lipstick."

"Seriously? I am a Christian tomboy looser who currently wears a holed jeans and a hoodie." I reminded myself, rolling my eyes too much at my little brother's protective instinct before giving him a sideways look. "I have to at least make a little effort, right? That's what girls are supposed to do at parties."

"Right it's not a little lipstick that will change the fact that you will look like a gazelle in a lion's den

"Right it's not a little lipstick that will change the fact that you will look like a gazelle in a lion's den." The brown commented sarcastically, changing the radio every five seconds.

I sighed at his comment before giving a grateful smile on Mathias as he leaned between our seats to take the cordon to connect his phone to the radio before giving us an amused look.

"Does she wear lipstick and then ? I think she looks very good like that. Feel happy that we don't have to endure the ordeal of a long wait like most boys."

"To think myself happy? Did you see what she looks like without even trying ?" Egil grumbled, pointing at me, giving me a corner smile at his diverted compliment. "Imagine with makeup and girl clothes. "