Act 16.

Mandag 11:32

"Your brothers look pretty cool. A bit scary but cool. " Chuckle Adam forcing me to turn my eyes on the boy in front of me.

I left a faint smile on my lips before throwing my head against the surface of the wall of the window on which we stood. "I think they like you too. Once I told them you had a girlfriend back in America. "

"Yeah! Sure it's much better." He accepted with a slight smile on his lips as he grabbed a new grape-grill in flight.

I stared at him for a moment in silence really grateful for the distraction he offered me at the moment. "Speaking of girlfriend. How's Cheryl ?"

"She's good." He simply replied, shrugging his shoulders before raising an eyebrow in my direction. "So ... you gonna tell me why you're all moopy these last few days?"

"Moopey?" I replied in a confused breath, giving a flat glance of Adam knowingly. "I'm not mooped. I'm just... whatever. "

Adam instantly let out a sigh making me look at him before raising an eyebrow as he jumped out of the window sill before stretching out his hand as a wait.

"What? "

" You will see. Trust me." He declared with a friendly smile before taking matters into his own hands.

He picked up my backpack by throwing the strap over his shoulder before posing in front of me, putting his hands on my waist to lift me from the window sill. I immediately let out a cry of surprise by clinging to his shoulders before leaving a breath of laughter as I crossed my legs around his waist.

He let out a laugh as he tightened his arms around my back giving me an armed hug.

I ended by loosening my legs as he dropped me on the floor before pinning a lock of my hair behind my ear. " It's better ? "

"Um, let me think ... hey!" I let out a breath of laughter as he gave me a light blow in the shoulder before taking my hand in his. "Wait, where are we going?"

Adam contented himself with shaking his eyebrows over his shoulder as we quickly descended the stairs before crossing the corridor. I shook my head at his strange yet invigorating behavior and let me drag.

I unconsciously shook my head with a chuckle as we turned into a new corridor before suddenly freezing in my steps as we came face to face with the girls.

"Céleste !" Recognized Vilde, keeping her eyes on Adam, unlike Eva, who looked at me with eyes full of guilt.

I decided to disregard the presence of the redhead as I signed Adam next to me in the direction of the girls. "Adam, here are my friends. Noora, Vilde, Chris, Sana and Eva. Girls, meet Adam. "

"Hi ! " Vilde immediately saluted with a broad smile making me shake my head in spite of myself on the blonde as she turned to me. "We missed you at lunch. We must absolutely catch up. "

I rolled my eyes openly on the blonde platinum before shaking my head. "Vilde, I'm sure gossip can wait for a bit. "

"Oh, but you don't know the last gossip." Vilde exclaimed immediately in excitement evidently forgetting the presence of Adam as she bent over me maliciously. "Penetrator Chris hooked up with someone at the Halloween party. "

My gaze flew unconsciously to Eva knowingly and I could now see the redhead giving me a pleading look.

The latter had tried to reach me throughout the rest of the weekend and I had to admit that ignoring her had been horribly difficult for me. I was definitely not made for wickedness.