Finn ° Mistakes

Summary; Finn gets interviewed and has to deal with a few questions about your relationship with him.

Y/n POV

I was finally comfortable as I placed my butt onto the hotel couch, today was a long day.

"How was filming?" Mom asked as she walked over and stood in front of the Tv with her hands placed on her hips. I shrugged,

"It was good, just didn't feel right..." I mumbled feeling like a downer. Mom left the lounge which lead me to start flipping the tv channels. I stopped on a channel and saw that it had landed on 'Jimmy Kimmel', it was a live show... then I remembered that Finn and the three other boys (Gaten, Caleb and Noah) were making an appearance.

My eyes examining the Tv, my stomach had received a gut wrenching feeling just staring at Finn on the screen. You missed him, but after what he did, you didn't think you could ever go back to him... he lied to you and started talking to another girl behind your back.

"So Finn, I heard the news. Is it weird working with you know... Y/N- L/N on Stranger things still, and a few films that are coming up soon?" Jimmy asked Finn, the camera panned to Finn.. he looked nervous and shrugged.

"It is what it is... It isn't weird, I-I just don't want her feeling uncomfortable around me. I made mistakes in our relationship and really hope she understands that I regret my mistakes." Finn replied then gulped, my nostrils flared and I looked down at my phone.

Finn POV

Jimmy mentioning 'Y/N' was hard, I didn't know how to answer or what was appropriate to say about our relationship. I stared blankly in to space as the interview continued, my mind going over what I had had done to Y/N...

Once the interview was done I raced to the dressing room/waiting room where my phone was on charge.
My notifications popped up,

Message from Y/N ❤️ (16mins ago)
-I watched you on Jimmy. Good job.

I gulped.

Y/N POV

I looked down at my phone once again. Seeing the notification.

Message from Finn ❤️ (1 minute ago)
-Look, I do regret that mistake. I felt that our relationship had something missing so I did what I did... it was a dick move but I was wrong, completely. I miss you, I can't bare the pain I get when I see you around set... I will always choose you.

I missed him too. But it isn't going to work out. He broke my heart, he can't just expect me to start running back.
You can't mistakenly choose over a girl you assumed you loved entirely.