Finn° Made my day better💝

Summary: Finn Wolfhard was your internet best friend.
Song: Somo Tonight!

Y/N POV

Today was a rough day. I failed my science exam. At least I could re-sit it again right? But I know for sure I wasn't going to pass the re-sit.

I laid back in bed and turned my head to face the ceiling. Suddenly I got a vibrating notification.

My hand reached for my phone and saw the Instagram notification.

Instagram:
(y/nofficial): finnwolfhardoffcial: I just got back from a day of shooting, fucking sweating the whole day 😂 how was your day?

I smiled at Finn's message and replied with

y/nofficial: Gotta love sweat. Uh it was okay, I failed my science exam and I have to re-sit it again in a couple weeks🤣 I'm a little stressed and down about things, but, that's okay dude, ya home-girl is staying put.

I placed my phone down and gulped just thinking about Finn. He's been my friend for almost 3 years now. We met online thanks to Xbox, no I don't play, my brother played with Finn's brother Nick and Finn.

Til this day we haven't met because of how busy he is and etc, But, tomorrow was going to change. I was going to surprise the fool, I had a flight tomorrow to ATL. It was his mom's idea for me to come and surprise him, Mary said Finn needed company while he was filming and it was about time we'd meet.

Low key really nervous- Never mind, I meant HIGH KEY NERVOUS. Yes he's my best friend and all, but I was still going to fangirl, he was freaking Finn Wolfhard.
My friends still don't know we're friends which is, great I guess? Their like super obsessed with Finn and the IT cast.

My phone buzzed and I saw he replied.

Instagram:
(y/nofficial: finnwolfhardoffcial: Do you want me to call you? I can help you study if you want? I know you worked hard this year and I'd hate to see you like this. You deserve so much, no need to stress. Call me when you're ready ❤️

He was such a supportive best friend. I grinned to myself and called him.

Finn POV

"Mom can we get some dinner? I'm starving." I asked as I reclined the chair back.

Mom smiled at me as I leaned back in the car chair.

"We have to go home first before we go out for dinner- Why? I'm so hungry mama." I replied cutting her off. Mom smiled and just continued to drive.

"Cause I- I forgot my wallet." She replied weirdly, I raised my brows and offered to pay but she stayed quiet.

Ugh. I needed food now.

We headed back to the apartment. As she opened up the door I could tell something was different about the apartment, my eyes examined a huge teddy bear on the table and some helium balloons that said

"You made my day better."

"What?" I whispered, I turned my head to face mom. She gave me a smile and then I heard a familiar voice.

"Finn" a voice echoed.

I turned around again and saw her standing there, next to the bear and the balloons. My best friend was here.

Y/N smiled and I ran up to her, my arms snaking around her waist, I spun her around out of excitement. I could feel my smile widen.

"You're here?! In Atlanta with me? This is insane dude." I mumbled smiling at her, she nodded and leaned into my chest as we hugged again.

I could feel my tears. I finally met my best friend, my other half.
I gulped and she pulled back and examined my tears, I laughed and so did she. I felt as her hand wiped my tears away. She cared so much.

"Finn, you're such a loser. Don't cry, you'll make me cry." She mumbled, I couldn't help it.

I turned to face mom and mouthed a "thank you." And then Y/N's Mom walked over to my mom, I gave her a soft smile. I then hugged Y/N again,

My heart was ponding. I placed a kiss onto her head.

"I fangirled on the way here." Y/N whispered. I chuckled and didn't want to let go off her.

-comment below what you think!
-this was requested! 💖💓💝👀