Finn° Mileven part 2

Summary; Finn realises that you mean more to him then just a co-worker/friend.

Finn POV

Tonight was the SAG awards and both my projects "ST" and my film "Free" were nominated. According to my manager I had to walk with the ST cast and not with Y/N...

I haven't talked to her in a while, well yeah we did interviews together and ect but I haven't actually had a proper talk with her or had a great time... And I missed those. We had sleepless nights were we would walk around her neighborhood and just run wild. Watching the LA sunsets was something we would do everyday, now we've drifted.

I kept thinking about her in the car on the way to the red carpet for the SAG awards. I felt as my heart dropped and my hands began shaking, oh no, my anxiety. I exhaled and inhaled to calm myself down.
I then thought about how Y/N, she usually helped with my anxiety.

"You okay?" Noah asked siting from across me, I blinked and faced Noah.

"Yeah. Just nervous about tonight!" I explained then smiled lightly.

The whole ride there was me freaking out inside my head. When we finally arrived I started walking down the carpet, the flashy lights and the yelling scared me. I could feel myself shaking but tried to control it. I kept going down the carpet just posing for the cameras and passing other celebrities.
I made sure to smile and hide my anxiety.

I felt as a hand intertwined with mine, I looked down at the hand then followed my eyes up to see her smile.

"Y/N?" I mumbled, her bright smile made me smile back, and this was a genuine smile.

"I know how you're feeling right now," She whispered back, I kept my smile on and tightened my grip onto her hand. We walked hand in hand down the carpet just posing for the cameras.

"Y/N! Finn! Look over here!! Look this way please!" The people yelled. I felt so comfortable at an award show. I then felt as Y/N pulled me over to an interviewer  that was on the carpet.

"Wow! So Y/N L/N and Finn Wolfhard you both look amazing!" The interviewer spoke, I smiled and thanked her. While Y/N did most of the replying and paying most of the attention to the interview, I blanked out and could only think about how she was holding my hand.

-Part 3? 💕🤤