Tyler° Cancelled 💘|4|

Summary: Read Previous Parts ❤️

Y/N POV

I examined my backyard and wondered why my sister Eva wanted her reception here. I mean, we have a huge back yard... But why not at a venue?

"Y/N, mom needs you to help her with handing out those little snacks." Samuel mentioned, I rolled my eyes and gave my brother a 'Why me' look, he was clearly doing nothing.

Running over to mom quickly I tripped over and bumped into someone,

"I'm sorr-

I stopped apologising and looked up to see Jacob. I didn't say a word.

"Hey! Why haven't you replied to me? Or return any of my calls?" He asked, I inhaled and exhaled.

"Jacob, Look, I don't want to talk to you. I don't even know why you're here." I mumbled then pushed past him. I felt as he gripped onto my wrist and jolted me in front of him.

"You're mom invited me. Remember?" He mentioned through gritted teeth. I tried taking his hand off my wrist because it started hurting,

"Jacob stop, let go." I whispered staring at him. I then looked around for Tyler, my eyes couldn't find him and I started freaking out.

I could feel a panic attack.

"Don't cry, you'll just embarrass yourself." Jacob whispered looking at me, I felt as pulled away from my hand. My wrist was probably bruised.

"Why don't you want to talk to me? What the fuck did I do wrong?" Jacob asked, I started walking away and headed for my house.

Jacob followed.

Tyler POV

My parents were introducing me to some people. Which was majorly boring, I looked around for Y/N but I couldn't see her.

She looked so gorgeous today, when she was at the alter in her bridesmaids dress I could feel butterflies in my stomach. I couldn't keep my eyes off her.

Moving away from my parents I walked over to the beverages and saw Samuel.

"Have you seen Y/N?" I asked, Samuel pointed to the house.

As I made my way inside the house I realised she probably wasn't downstairs. She was probably in her room.

Each step I took towards her room upstairs I could hear yelling. My brows raised and I could hear Y/N's voice.

"I said leave me alone?! You LIED TO ME." Y/N yelled, I assumed it was Jacob she was yelling at.

I stood at the end of her hallway and placed my hands into my pockets, I didn't want to get Involved.

Until I heard a slapping noise and the sound of her crying.

I angrily busted through her door and tackled Jacob down. Y/N was on the ground crying from what Jacob did to her.

I felt as Jacob shoved me off of him, so I cracked him in the jaw and stood back, I stood in front of Y/N.

"Pizza Pie boy to the rescue." Jacob whispered as he held his jaw and smirked, I gulped.

"Leave. Just leave." I mentioned, Jacob stopped smiling.

"If you don't leave, I'll place another one to the other side of your jaw." I replied. Jacob just stared me up and down and then scoffed as he walked out of the room.

Kneeling down I hugged Y/N, her hands wrapped around me and I held her close. Her cries became louder. 

"Hey, look at me, Shh, it's Okay, I'm here... I'm here." I whispered while brushing my fingers through her hair.

"I-I was looking for you Ty." She whispered, I gulped and whispered a sorry, I then placed a kiss onto her forehead.

"I'll always be here. I'll promise you that." I spoke, Y/N agreed and dug her head into my chest.

"I love you Tyler." She whispered. I smiled to myself and felt a wave of excitement and love. My heart was beating really fast and my hands were shaking,

I leaned in slowly to kiss her. Her soft lips could make me melt.

As Y/N pulled away she smiled
At me,

"Does that mean you love me back?" She asked smirking, I chuckled and agreed.

"I do love you. I love you so much." I replied grinning and blushing.

-how ya feeling?