Finn° you wanted her, but you needed me?

This is part 2
Song: Ocean eyes- Billie
. Bathroom style again, better with headphones or earphones.

Finn POV

The door slammed against my face as she walked out of the bathroom. This was bullshit. What I did to her in the past was bullshit. Fuck. Quickly I faced the mirror and then washed my face to sober up quicker. I cleaned up my puke and cringed.

I made my way out of the bathroom and stumbled side to side. I was so angry at her for walking out on me. I felt depressed ever since she left me, of course I'm going to drink.

The crowd of the party danced around me as I tried finding her, the smell of sweat and the atmosphere of sexual tension was high. I pushed past all of the girls and tried finding her, my eyes continued scanning the room.

Finally, my eyes found her. Great, she didn't leave the party. But my eyes focused on what she was doing... She was making out with Jack. My bestfriend. My eyes rolled back and my heart skipped so many beats. Angrily I walked over to her and pulled her off of him.

"No. You're not doing this." I mumbled and pulled her away, Jack gave me a look and she pushed past me to try and get to Jack again.

"Y/N. Stop- FINN, let me have fun. I let you have fun, I'm surprised you're not with a girl." She spoke interrupting me. I could feel myself sober up even more.

"I want to talk- ABOut what? About how you hurt me? And now that I'm free and single you wanna take that away from me? Me and Jack were having a blast. Right jack?" Y/N yelled, Jack agreed and then I eyed him out. Y/N then took some shots, wow she was getting drunk fast. Her face kinda turned red. Alcohol rush.

She wasn't giving me the benefit of a doubt so I picked her up. I decided to bring her back to the bathroom, it was a quite place to talk.

"Shrek put me down!" She yelled while hitting me, wow she's funny, a shrek reference. I placed her in the bathroom and closed the door, we were isolated from the party again.

"Wow? Kissing Jack now?" I scoffed, Y/N rolled her eyes and just stumbled back and forth. She then sat on the toilet.

"I needed you. I wanted you to help me, I wanted you to help our relationship when I messed up. I even told you I needed you- YOU WANTED HER, and you're saying that YOU NEEDED ME? BULLSHIT, ITS BULLSHIT." Y/N mumbled and yelled.

I gulped and clenched my jaw. I then punched the bathroom wall.

"Like how you want me? But you NEEDED to fucking kiss Jack? Huh?" I yelled getting angry, Y/N blinked and wiped her tears.

"I kissed him to get b-back at your ass. And who said that I wanted you? I'm done with you." She mumbled drunkly. She stood up and walked past me.

"You're old news Finn. Yes, Yes I loved you. But you have to remember, you slept with a W-Whoreee and then POOf, my love I had for you just vanished, into thin A-I-R." She explained, she sounded so heartless. She created gestures with her hands as she went,
"Poof."

"Before I-I cheated. I got you a promise ring, I was suppose to give it to you." I choked out. Y/N stopped in her tracks.

"Well, I don't care. You still broke my heart. A ring doesn't do shit." She mumbled before walking out of the bathroom.

She hurt me, but I deserve it.

-more? Or is this fine?
❤️ I love you guys!!!