Finn° Alone with you |4|

Summary: Read Previous parts 👀

-idk if this should be a book? Some
People are requesting but I'll think bout it.

Finn's POV

My phone kept buzzing.

"Ahh." I groaned as I tossed and turned in bed. My eyes opened and I saw Jade next to me, she was so beautiful. I was happy that she was with me last night.

"Finn, pick you your bloody phone." Jade mumbled, I rolled over and grabbed my phone.

"Hello- Finn, have you seen Y/N? She went home with you right?" Ashley mumbled, I sat up and placed my shirt on quickly. I was naked.

"No, she walked home- Finn you are a fucking idiot, she was intoxicated. Her mom just called, she didn't come home last night." Ashley replied worried.

My brows raised, "Ash, she's okay. Y/N never gets in trouble, she's too much of a goody 2 shoes." I replied with my raspy morning voice.

Suddenly Ashley hung up on me. What the fuck.

Ashley's POV

I turned my car engine on and decided to look around my neighbourhood.

Finn then texted me.

To:Ashley
From:Finn

She drunk walked to mine last night and then ran off. I'll search my neighborhood with my girl Jade.

I scoffed at his text. If I was Y/N, where would I go...

Literally, anywhere.

Finn POV

"Why we even looking? She walked home, right? She lives near you right? She should be fine." Jade mumbled, I agreed but continued to drive around.

"She only came last night because she was probably pissed off that you told her you didn't like her back, I find that super hilarious." Jade mentioned then laughed, I gulped and thought about last night. It was a good party but, Y/N's drunk ass killed my mood.

She can't be hoeing around with different guys from school. 

"Finn, if you think she's a loser and too much of a goody 2 shoes, why are you even friends with her still?" Jade asked me, I raised my brows.

"Her mom and my mom, they were best friends.
Y/N's kinda just stuck in my life." I replied, Jade rolled her eyes.

"I don't like her. So, when we get married or whatever, no invite for her." Jade whispered and kissed my cheek. I grinned and stopped at the red traffic lights. I looked around for Y/N.

Ashley POV

This was useless. I couldn't find her.. My phone vibrated and it was Y/N's Mom. I parked on the side of the road.

"Hello, Mrs. Y/L/N?" I asked worried. My eyes went wide just hearing her mom say she was in hospital.

"I just got informed now, the hospital contacted her father before me... They found laying in a ditch with scratches and bruises. She was unconscious. " Y/N's Mom spoke over the phone. 

I gulped. It's All Finn's fault.

-You guys called it. She got
Into trouble 😭

-Finn's still a wanker