Mike° Don't scream ⛓|3|

Summary: Read Previous parts 👀
- REMINDER: this is A Dark Mike Wheeler Imagine.
-kinky
-psycho
-weird
-Dark. Like woah.
-sexual

Y/N POV

Mike locked me downstairs in the basement. Good thing I wasn't tied up or anything. I quickly changed back into my normal clothes and brushed my fingers over the hickies and bruises he gave me.
Mike marked me. I had scratch marks down my legs and around my inner thighs.

Noise from upstairs was pretty loud. Did he really have his friends over?

I tried to break the door open. I then started yelling for help.

"HEY! HELP ME. PLEASE." I yelled.

Wow I was going to be in trouble.

Mike POV

The boys raised their brows as they heard,

"HEY! HELP ME. PLEASE." Y/N yelled, I clenched my jaw and clenched up my fist. Will stood up and turned his head to the basement door.

"Mike, who else is here?" Dustin asked. I faked a smile and stood up.

"You know Y/N from Math? She's downstairs helping me clean my... Dirty basement." I explained, Lucas gave me a weird look.

"Why is she yelling for help- I'll be back." I spoke then walked off. Making my way to the basement door I opened it and smirked at Y/N.

"Obey me. I'll let you go. Come with me." I demanded. Y/N gulped and I reached for her hand, she pushed my hand away but I aggressively held her hand.

"Do what I say or you're going to be punished." I spoke through gritted teeth. She nodded her head and looked scared, good.

We walked back over to the guys. They looked confused about us holding hands.

"Woah?! You two are dating? Aren't you dating that Cameron guy?- No, she broke up with him, right
Y/N?" I mentioned and turned to face her, she stayed quite until I gripped her hand.

"Yeah, me and Mike are together now." She whispered shakily. I smirked and wanted her to be with me.

Y/N POV

I was scared. "Y/N was being a good good girlfriend and helping me clean my dirty basement." Mike mentioned, I agreed and Will faced me.

"Are you okay? You seem spooked?" Will asked with a soft smile. I exhaled a breath and looked over to Mike. Then back at Will.

"I'm okay, I saw 2 spiders down in the basement and I'm still shocked." I replied and faked laugh.

"I need to talk to Y/N, I'll be back." Mike spoke.

Mike then dragged me to the front door.

"I'll let you go, for now. If you tell anyone about this..." Mike then leaned forward to finish his sentence. I gulped and started shaking.

"I'll whip you, chain you upside down and Do worse things." Mike whispered under his breath. I closed my eyes shut and felt as his touch lingered up and down my arm.

"Now, leave. I'll see you around."Mike spoke with a smile.

-mike is extra
-lmao.