Tyler° Cancelled 💘 |3|

Summary: Read Previous parts 🤤

Tyler POV

We finally made it to the carnival and already started on some games.

"Bet you $5 I can score all those basketballs in the hoop." Y/N spoke and faced me, I agreed to the bet and she grabbed my hand, Y/N pulled me over to the basket ball booth and I smiled just watching her get all excited about basketball.

"Watch this Tyler." She spoke and then winked. My eyes analysed Y/N and watched as she actually made the first shot, and then the next one, and then the next one... She continued. She was right, she didn't miss any hoops. She was freaking good.

My jaw dropped. Surprised that she could do that.

She finished and got all of them in. Wow. My type of woman.

She won a huge teddy bear, Y/N ran back to me and smirked.

"Here's five dollars- Tyler, you keep it, I was joking you don't need to owe me anything. Here, this is for you." Y/N mumbled as she handed me the huge teddy bear. I chuckled and held bear.

"Usually, on a date, the guy should be winning the girl things, but I'm ok with this." I mumbled, Y/N rolled her eyes with that cute grin she had.

"Oh, so this is a date huh?" She asked with a raised brow, we continued walking towards the cotton candy booth.

I nervously mumbled and scoffed. "Pftt what, no. I didn't say that, I was just referring to..." I stopped talking and looked away nervously. Shit, nice one Tyler. You're so embarrassing.

"Ty, it's okay. Don't be embarrassed, I agree to this being a date." She replied, I gulped and faced my crush. It felt like my heart melted as she smiled at me.

Y/N POV

Tyler held onto his bear and it made me smile. He looked so cute.
This night with Tyler made me think about how much I really enjoyed him, and how much I liked him.

We passed the kissing booth and we both raised our brows as we saw a whole crowd of people staring at these two other people kissing. Why were they watching? Weird.
I looked down at our feet as we walked to the cotton candy booth, my hand slowly grabbed Tyler's. As he felt my hand intertwine with his, he looked over at me and looked nervous.

I smiled and tightened my grip onto his hand.

"Are you okay with this?" I whispered, Tyler nodded in agreement and smiled.

We reached the cotton candy booth and I gulped as I saw Jacob, he was there with another girl.

I stopped in my tracks. Liar. Liar, he told me he cancelled his plans with me because he was sick. I let go of Tyler's hand and wanted to cry.

"He told me he was sick. He lied to me." I mumbled softly and quietly. Tyler faced me.

"Y/N. He's an idiot." Tyler spoke, I sniffled and turned around.

I felt like running away, I felt stupid. How could I think Jacob was a good friend? Why did I even begin liking him? He's a douche. I ran off and started hyperventilating, my tears streamed down and I started freaking out, oh no, panic attack.

I then felt as Tyler grabbed my hand, he interlocked our fingers and he faced me. My tears were noticeable.

"Y/N, hey, look at me. Breathe in and out. You'll be okay, you'll be okay, I'm right here." Tyler spoke and placed the bear down, I cried into his chest and felt his arms wrapping around me.

"I've got you. It's okay." Tyler whispered and rubbed my back. I sniffled... being in Tyler's arms and having him here with me made me feel loved and secure.

"Do you want me to take you home now?" Tyler asked, I nodded a no.

"No, I wanna stay here with you." I mumbled back. I felt as Tyler wiped my tears with his thumbs, he placed a kiss onto my forehead. I think I've fallen harder for Tyler.

My arms were clinging onto him. This felt right.

Tyler POV

I knew a way to make her feel better.

Ferris wheel.

She held onto my hand as we got placed into a Ferris Wheel booth. I chuckled and smiled as we sat down, she looked scared.

"Tyler, you know I hate heights." She mumbled, I smirked and wrapped my arms around her to keep her safe.

Her head leaned onto my shoulder and we just sat there. It finally started moving.

"Thank you for calming me down. Not many people can do that when I have panic attacks." She mumbled, I held her closer. She was so special to me.

As my left arm held her from behind I felt as she fiddled with my right hand fingers. It was so cute.

"Tyler?" She asked, I 'hmmm?' her and raised my brows.

"I was wondering, if you'd attend my older sisters up-coming wedding..." She spoke, I raised my brows and smiled at her.

"I am coming, I got an invite- No, silly, I mean like, be my date. I want you to be my date Tyler." She whispered and grinned. I blushed so hard.

"Yeah, definitely. I will be your date. It's what I've always wanted, not to sound creepy." I mumbled stupidly.

Y/N giggled.

"Grool." She whispered, then I looked down at her lips and wanted to kiss her, suddenly she kissed me and It felt like I was freaking fly.

I smiled during the kiss and it made her smile.

"Best date ever." She spoke and pulled back.

-how was this? ❤️💘

Part 4? At her sisters wedding?

Should I continue?