Finn° Wet Dreams (SMUT/ KINKY warning)

WARNING- SMUT, do not read if you do not like this content. These imagines are for fans who are craving these types of reads. Don't leave hate and just skip the imagine. ❤️

Summary; Finn came at the right time.

-ANOTHER WARNING. 🤭⚠️⁉️🚫
If under the age of 13!

-don't leave hate comments
-age yourself up and Finn

Finn POV

I haven't seen Y/N in about 2 months, and tonight I was going to surprise Y/N by heading over to her house unexpectedly.

Well, her mom knew.

I knocked on the door and greeted her mom. I received a hug and walked into the house.

"She's upstairs. I'm sure she's actually sleeping. When you're both ready, you can come down stairs, I made Dinner!" Her mom spoke, I thanked her and headed upstairs to see my baby.

I made my way down the hallway and glanced at her bedroom door, oh, I missed her so freakin much.

Slowly, I made my way to her door and opened it slightly. Y/N was knocked out on her bed...
she looked so gorgeous sleeping.

My smile spread across my face as I examined her beauty, my fingers lingered up her legs.

Suddenly, a small moan escaped her lips.

My eyes went wide and I clenched my jaw...
More soft moans escaped her lips, Y/N was having a wet dream.
I watched as she tossed and turned in bed, I kept an eye on her every movement.

"Mhmm, Finn." She moaned quietly. I smirked and grinned.

Her moaning had turned me on. My lips smacked together and I watched as her hand lingered her own area...

Y/N POV

My eyes had opened and I examined my ceiling.

Jesus, this dream felt so real. My eyes rolled back and I closed them again, I couldn't even process how real this all felt.

Slowly, my hands roamed down to my stomach and I felt as my hips thrusted forward... Finn was eating me out.

"Mhmm, shit." I moaned and smiled. I then lowered my hands down, and felt curly hair.

quickly, my eyes opened and I realised this wasn't a dream. It was real?

"Finn?" I mumbled and sat up with a smile, Finn smirked and leaned in to kiss me. He slowly started going down to my neck,

"You're really here?" I moaned and felt his soft lips against my neck.

Finn chuckled and placed his hands onto my thighs, his lingering fingers made me shiver.

"I wanted to surprise you, I'm home early. Came over to surprise you, and then saw that you were having a wet dream, so I wanted to help." Finn whispered.

I giggled and wrapped my arms around him, I felt as Finn laid me down and he hovered above me.

Finn's soft smile appeared and he bit his lip.

"I missed you." Finn whispered and then eyed me out, I blushed and felt as Finn's right hand roamed around my area.

He watched my facial expression change when he rubbed me. A huge grin was placed onto his face when I moaned for him.

"2 months of no sex. I'm gonna make it up to you... this whole night will be worth the 2 months of sex we missed out on." Finn whispered before licking his fingers and then jamming them inside of me.

"I'm losing my patience. Just do me." I whispered back, Finn gave me a smirk and licked his lips.

He hovered above my face and un-zipped his pants.
Finn pulled out his hard member and told me he was going to throat fuck me.

"Spit all over it." Finn groaned with gritted teeth. I obeyed and did what he said. He slowly inserted his dick and I moaned as he began to pick up a fast pace, he thrusted harder and faster, therefore, throat fucking me.

I coughed when he pulled out. "Come on, breathe." Finn mumbled, I wiped my mouth and felt as Finn pulled my hips closer towards him.

Finn's hands had spread my legs open and spat onto my area, he smiled and rubbed the spit in with his dick. Teasing me.

"Mhmm, wet pussy." Finn moaned, my head leaned back in sensation when I felt him slide in.

"Mhm, fuck." I mumbled. He started off slow, then began thrusting faster. So fast I had no words.

Finn's dicking down made me want to cum already.
I held it back though, my hand brought my shirt up to my mouth so I could bite onto it.

"You like that? Want me to cum in that pussy? Oh shit." Finn moaned. I nodded and begged for him.

"Cum in me. Please." I begged. Finn's hands roamed all the way up to my neck and held onto me tightly.

My moans became more frequent and I could feel Finn hitting my g-spot everytime he thrusted deeper.

I watched as Finn fucked the shit outta me and it was such a turn on.

Fuck I was going to cum.

"I-ima about to c-cum." I moaned. Finn thrusted harder and faster.

I was about to release when all of a sudden, Finn pulled out and smirked at me.

"You're not cumming yet. We have the whole entire night, let's not start early." Finn whispered. I groaned.

-here, y'all wanted more smut/ kinky :))))))
-