Finn° Blame

Summary: This is part 2 of 'greyhound'.
Y/N makes her way back to Finn. You attend the Calpurnia Show.

Finn POV

"You guys okay to perform 'Blame' tonight?" I asked as I placed my guitar sling over my head, Malcom placed his thumbs up and the other two nodded in agreement with grins.

"I know it's last minute to learn and I'm sorry. I wrote it the night I found out Y/N left, I sat on top of the building where me and Y/N use to sit and I allowed myself to express what happened between us." I explained, Jack smiled and patted my back.

"Dude, we're good about the song. Don't worry, we know how much this song means a lot to you." Jack mumbled, I thanked him and gave the band a comforting smile.

As I tested my guitar before band rehearsal I thought about how badly I wanted Y/N to be here tonight for tonight's show.
Within 3 days, I've written 2 songs about her,

'Greyhound'
&
'Blame'

Y/N POV

My nervous fingers fiddled as I sat in the passenger seat of dads car.

"Can you handle seeing Finn tonight?" Dad asked, I exhaled a long breath and turned to face dad.

"Yeah. I'll be okay. He's probably moved on. It's been 4 months since we had that fight." I replied. Dad coughed as he pulled into the lane that was heading towards the city I use to live in.

My eyes analysed the sun setting, the sky was pink and purple.
It reminded me of the times me and Finn use to watch the sunset at the huge mall parking lot.
Dads car stopped and parked, I finally realised we were at the venue earlier than expected.

"It doesn't start for like an hour- Y/N, I have to go pick up your sister from 2 towns over. Just go inside early, Finn will let you in." Dad spoke, I gave him a look and then hopped out of the car.

"Call me if anything does wrong." Dad spoke before driving off. I groaned and folded my arms. This was stupid.

Slowly turning around, my eyes glanced at the parking lot building across the road, it was nostalgic. Making my way over it gave me a vibe, I really missed being up here. Each step I took up the stairs made me miss my home here.

A small smile spread across my face once I reached the top level, man the view was incredible as always...

I analysed the sky and smiled to myself. Twirling around and having fun was a best feeling, I really did miss this city. And the city boy. The boy I'll continue to love and dream about.

My lips smacked together as I stood at the edge of the building, slowly I took a deep breath in and out.

My heart stopped when I heard.

"Y/N?" A voice cooed from behind me.

-Blames Lyrics go So well with The greyhound imagine. I feel proud lol. ❤️