Finn° Unforgetable |3|

Summary: Read Previous parts!!

I cried all my tears out while I packed my things. I tried my hardest to do it quietly so Finn wouldn't wake up.
I succeeded. I finished packing and held onto my duffle bags full of my things as I made my way out to the living room.

Glancing at the coffee table, I saw packets of condoms.
I didn't want to leave this home. I got to use to calling it my home, I spent more time here then I spent time with Finn.

My eyes examined around the house as I stood near the front door... one last goodbye.

I turned around and suddenly I heard his croaky voice.

"Y/N. Where are you going? Are you-you leaving me?" Finn spoke. Damn it, I should've left while I still could without him in the way.

Slowly,

I turned around and saw the red watery eyed Finn, his eyes looked down at my bags and then back up at me.

"Please don't leave me." He mumbled. I nodded a no and proceeded to walk out.

The strong grip of Finns hand on my wrist frightened me and I turned around to see him so hurt...

Why was he so hurt?
He was the one who hurt you first.
Why did he want you to stay?
He was unstable.

"Finn. I'm leaving- You can't leave me." He whispered back as his tears escaped. I smacked his hand away from me.

"I'm leaving you because I KNOW, I heard you having sex with a girl a couple hours ago. You do it every night. And then you crawl next to me after your done and you think it's okay? You're hurting me Finn." I yelled back.

Finn cried and looked down.
He didn't have any words, he couldn't even look up at me.

"You lie to my face...You tell me that it's the boys who come home with you... But, I text Noah, Caleb and Gaten, they tell me that you don't even have work that late.  You are a liar Finn, you're only hurting me and yourself in the end, so don't even blame me or tell me that I'm making the mistake." I explained. My tears streamed.

"Goodbye Finn. Have fun with your next girl later on." I replied then walked off.

Ouch.
I hurt myself by saying that... Y/N, don't feel bad. He hurt you first.

Finn POV

Was I broken?
Yes.
Did she care?
Yes.
Was I was stupid to do all those things?
Yes.

I watched as she walked out. She was right, I was also hurting myself in the end. I love her.

My fingers brushed through my hair, I gripped my hair immensely out of frustration. My legs walked me back and forth around the house. The sound of her car turned on and it made me even more broken hearted. What I did was unforgettable.

My fist punched into the wall and I realised how much of a jerk I was.

I wanted her back.
I couldn't be without her.

-Shame Finn
😂❤️😭