Finn° I can't do it |2|

Summary: Read Previous Part ☺️

Finn POV

My eyes closed and my head leaned back, my hands rubbing my face... she walked off and headed into her Uber.

What kind of friend was I? I let my girl best friend walk off... My jaw clenched and I scratched my arm as I headed back into the house.

"She's gone? Good, she was fucking annoying anyway, she's not funny at all." Lucas mumbled, the other people who were in the room laughed.

"Finn you could've brought in a prettier girl." Joe spoke. Anger boiling.

Josh just smirked.

My brows raised and something in me clicked, these dudes weren't nice whatsoever. They were shading the most understanding and caring person I know.

"That was cold. You didn't have to talk to her like that..." I mumbled and placed on my sweater.

Josh shrugged his shoulders.
"Dude, she legit bailed on helping us finish this music video- I don't blame her, so, I can't help you. I'm out." I replied and grabbed my phone.

Lucas, Josh and the others in the room all gave me looks.

"What the fuck? you're leaving us because of how we acted? Y/N needs to learn how to take a joke." Lucas explained, I clenched my jaw as I stepped towards them.

"I'm leaving this shithole for a girl, an important girl. The only joke here is you." I mumbled.

They all stared at me blankly and stayed quiet. Time for me to leave.

Y/N POV

My lower back had been hurting and I couldn't find a comfortable position in bed.

Finn's been messaging me since the incident 2 days ago, he keeps calling and texting asking if I was okay or alright, and I kept ignoring.

I placed my heat pack against my tummy and winced in pain, wow these cramps were terrible.

My eyes were closed and I just felt drowsy,

"Ahhhh" I groaned. My body kept tossing and turning, footsteps approached my room.

"Mom, I need to heat up my heat pack again." I complained, and opened my eyes...

To see Finn standing there with 2 paper grocery bags, I could see candy sticking out of it... And a huge teddy bear that said 'be my girl' on its belly.

My eyes blinked and before I could say anything, Finn bet me too it.

"I know you're angry at me, and I know you said I couldn't fix it but, I need to let you know that, I'm sorry for treating you the way I do.... I guess in my point of view, I treat you the way I do because... If I treated you like a proper girl, I'm afraid I would fall for you." Finn explained.

He gulped and looked down.

"Does that make sense? I-I deny my feelings for you by treating you like a dude, I block it out. And I can't do it anymore, I want to tell you that I like you, a lot." Finn blurted out and stepped closer. He placed the things down and gulped.

I inhaled and exhaled, I looked up at Finn.

"What if, what if I want you to fall for me? I've allowed myself to fall for you, a long time ago." I whispered.

Finn gave me mix between a smirk and heart eyes. 

"I'm sorry." Finn mouthed as he smiled, my grin spread across my face and I patted for him to join me on my bed.

-SOFT Finn HUAAA 💜💗😭