Miles° I'll do you right

Summary: You comfort Miles. And support him.

-Miles is Finn's new character in the "turning"
-first imagine about Miles, I don't know much about his character but, I'll try my best making it up :)

Y/N POV

I slammed my locker shut and held tightly onto my history books. I faced my friends and they smirked at me.

"So are you and Jake coming to tonight's Toga Greek party?" Trina asked, I shrugged my shoulders and we began walking down the hallway.

"Me and Jake aren't together anymore, Trina it's been 2 months- But you guys are an iconic couple, you are prom queen and he's prom king, we all know you two will be back soon." Trina spoke cutting in, I scoffed and the other girls agreed.

I looked down at my history books making sure I had the right ones, suddenly I felt someone bump into me.

It was Miles.

"Uh I'm so sorry Y/N, I didn't mean to- No, it's okay Miles it was my fault, I was looking down at my books." I replied and smiled as I helped him up. Miles nervously placed his hands in his pockets.

"Could you be anymore clumsier nerd. Y/N don't even apologise." Trina spoke laughing.

I faced her and gave her a look, "Anyway, what are you doing today being at school? Aren't you usually like at home with your sister." Trina spoke, I smacked Trina's arm and faced Miles but before you know it he left.

"That kid is so weird. He honestly hangs out with his sister like all the time. He doesn't have any friends." Stacy mentioned, I rolled my eyes and flared my nostrils.

"You guys need to shut up. Look, Miles is a nice guy, and I'm his friend. Be nice to him or, or I guess we can't hang anymore, which means all three of you are socially irrelevant." I explained, Trina raised her brow.

"Y/N, just because you two were friends when you were younger doesn't mean you have to be friends now. He isn't one of us, he isn't suppose to be popular. He's classified as a freak." Trina spoke, I smiled and nodded a no.

"Then I guess I'm a freak too. See you losers around, I'm going." I replied then walked off, I could hear Stacy calling out my name but I didn't give a hoot.

By the time school finished I needed to urgently go home and see mom for my debutante practise.

"Shit. Shit I was late." I mumbled to myself. As I drove around a-round about I stopped by Miles house.

Maybe I should go in and apologise. I parked my car and examined his huge mansion, I haven't been here since his parents passed.

I gulped and was about to knock on the door when I realised that it was slightly open, so I just walked in.

"Hello? Miles? Flora?" I called out. I looked around and saw a lady,

"Hey, I'm Kate. I'm Miles and Flora's nanny. You must be?" Kate asked, I raised my brow and exhaled.

"I'm Y/N. Is it okay if I can I see Miles?" I asked with raised brows, Kate nodded and I walked past her. Making my way upstairs I could see Miles room, I stepped closer and knocked on the door lightly.

"Miles it's me Y/N. Can I come in?" I asked and waited. A few seconds later he replied with.

"Yeah."

I walked in and saw him on the floor leaned up against his wall, crying. I made my way over and sat next to him.

"Hey. Can we talk? I'm sorry about those girls earlier." I muffled, Miles stayed silent and gulped as he didn't face me.

"Why does everyone hate me? Or think I'm weird. I always get picked on for having no friends. You don't have to pretend to be nice and be here, I don't want you to feel sorry for me- Miles, I'm not here because I'm pretending, I genuinely care for you. You were my best friend, remember? And no one hates you, those girls are just stupid. And what's wrong with being weird? I like weird people, their way better than normal people." I spoke interrupting Miles.

Miles smiled lightly and I nudged his arm slightly, he turned to face me.

"I think it's sweet you're protective over Flora and the way you care for her. I'm sorry for not being here for you, I know we've had our fall out, but just know I'm here for you now." I replied smiling.

Miles POV

We both leaned against the wall and continued to smile as we brought up old memories.

"Miles?" Y/N whispered, I turned my head and looked over at her. "Hmm?".

She gulped and looked down. "Why did you ignore me? After your parents died? I-I wanted to be there for you." She asked, I exhaled and licked my lips.

"I needed space. I felt like I couldn't put my worries and burdens on you, and then, you became really popular and you started hanging out with the popular people. I'll be honest, I wish I told you soon, but, when we were younger I had the biggest crush on you." I explained, Y/N grinned and reached for my hand.

As we locked our fingers, it felt right to kiss her. So I leaned in and kissed her cheek.

As I pulled back, we were both shocked at what happened.

"I'm sorry, my bad. Ugh I'm so stupid for thinking I could kiss someone as pretty as you-" I felt as she pulled my arm and turned me around to kiss me, her lips connected with mine and I smiled during the kiss.

Wow. Fireworks.

She pulled from the kiss and we leaned on each other's foreheads.

"I liked you too. I still do." She whispered and smiled.

-This was requested!!
❤️❤️❤️😭😭😭