Mike° backwards fall

Summary; You go looking for Dart with Mike in the Gym, something strange happens.

Y/N POV

I held onto my sleeves and pulled them down as I nervously walked around looking for Dart. Me and Mike were in the school gym just searching everywhere.
"DART!" I yelled.

"I can't believe we're looking for this little creature." I mentioned as I looked under the bleachers in the gym, Mike smirked and just rolled his eyes.

"I know that we made plans and we were suppose to be hanging out today. I'm sorry that I involved you into Dustin's situation..." Mike spoke, I stood up straight and smiled at the boy.

"It's okay, I'd love to help anyway. It's just strange... Ya know, everything you told me about the upside down, what happened with Will and Eleven ect." I mentioned, Mike nodded his head in agreement and took two steps towards me.

"Thank you for everything. Making me a better person, putting up with the whole upside down thing and the party. It isn't easy joining a new party/group" Mike said smiling, I raised my brows and felt as his hands wrapped around my waist, he pulled me closer towards his chest.

"Where would I be without you?" Mike whispered, I giggled and smiled at him.

"You'd be... stuck in your basement, playing D&D and moping around." I mentioned with a smirked smile, he chuckled and pinched me lightly.

"Yeah whatever." He spoke, I pulled away from his grip.

"Let's continue looking for Dart" I said as I stepped away from Mike. I raised my brows and examined a rack of basketballs that were left out from last period today, slowly I made my way to the rack and grabbed a basket ball.

I faced Mike and raised a brow, I gave him a look.

"Only one game." He said, I agreed and nodded my head. I started dribbling the ball down the gym and watched as Mike tried stealing the ball from my hands, I stepped left and right trying to dodge him.

I laughed just knowing I was better at basket ball then he was. I ran towards the hoop and made my shot.

"I won." I mentioned and started clapping, Mike chuckled and just rolled his eyes.

"I let you wi- Bullshit." I replied interrupting him. Mike gave me a soft smile and wink, he stepped closer towards me and pecked my lips, I smiled during the kiss.

"Even though we were suppose to go on a bowling date, I'll be honest with you, I don't even care what we're doing, as long as it's with you." Mike whispered, I fully agreed and kissed him once more.

Mike POV

She stared me in the eyes and winked.

"Guys, do you copy? Meet me. Over" Dustin spoke over the walkie, I gulped and Y/N pulled away from me. As she stepped back she fell on her back.

"Ow!" She squealed. My eyes went wide and laughed as I helped her up,

"Hey, Why are you laughing? That really hurt!" Y/N spoke as she smiled and lightly hit me, I just chuckled and smirked at my girl.

"I'm laughing because all you did was step back, who falls over thin air." I responded, Y/N shrugged her shoulders.

"Felt like an actual object was there, or like something pulled me down." Y/N mentioned, I clenched my jaw and raised by brows. El...

I exhaled and inhaled. I turned my head to face the gym doors... no, this can't be.

I licked my lips and started running towards the gym doors,

"El?" I yelled out, Y/N followed me to the doors.

"You think El did this?" Y/N asked as she rubbed her head, I shrugged my shoulders and blinked.

El was jealous of Y/N.

- This was a requested!! 💜👌