It Boys° Sleepover 💤

Summary: You come home to an unexpected greeting.

-enjoy this one
-you're Jack D Grazers sister

Finn POV

I jumped onto Jack's couch and Wyatt did the same.

"So, why couldn't Sophia come and sleepover tonight? Y/N would love to have her over?" Jack asked, Jaeden shrugged his shoulders.

"I think she said she had a family thing?" Jeremy mentioned, I then smirked.

"Jack where's your sister anyway?" I asked him referring to Y/N. Jack itched his cheek and then raised his brows,

"I think she went shopping with Lilia? I don't know. Or she's at her boyfriends." Jack mentioned, all the boys and me sighed as we heard the last part, 'her boyfriends'.

"He's a douche." Chosen mentioned, I fully agreed and Wyatt stood up on the couch clapping.

"He is a rude, guy, and I don't think he's right for
Y/N." Wyatt chanted, I started banging my hands onto my lap and helped with making a beat as Wyatt continued to chant his saying.

Jack just laughed and stared at us.

"Well, get over it. Not my fault you are ALL crushing on my sister." Jack mumbled. True.

Y/N POV

Unlocking the door I entered my house and called for mom and dad, I knew they weren't home because of a dinner... I just had to make sure.

Also jack wasn't home because he had a late night on set tonight.

I placed my phone down onto the island counter and thought about how I could use a little time in the jacuzzi, what a great way to spend my night.

I placed on my music and let it blast through out the house, my house had those installed speakers in the roof and in the back yard which was the best thing ever. I groaned and started dancing as the music blasted.

I started undressing.

Wyatt POV

We all looked at each other weirdly when we heard music, Jack winked at us.

"She's home." Jack mumbled, I stood up and so did Jaeden. Jeremy stared at us both, suddenly Finn pushed past us and walked out of Jack's room.

We all followed Finn. As we reached half way through the stairs we all stopped in our tracks.

Y/N, was dancing while undressing. I gulped, she didn't even realise we were all standing there.

She looked so good, Finn then lifted his hand to high five us all, but Jack placed his hand down once Jack realised what we were looking at.

"Y/N?" Jack mumbled, she quickly turned around and her smile faded away. She raised her brows and looked embarrassed.

"I thought you weren't home?" She spoke staring at Jack. Jack walked over to her with folded arms.

"Well I am. And now you gave my friends a free show. We'll be upstairs if you need us, come on boys." Jack mentioned as he headed up stairs again.

Me and Finn didn't turn around, Y/N just smiled at us both.

I felt as someone grab me, It was Jaeden.

"Both of you, come on." Jaeden whispered, Jaeden didn't move and just stood there smiling back at
Y/N.

-lmao idk what this is😂😂