Mike° Just dance with me |5|

Summary: Read Previous parts:)

-y/n was harsh to Mike a little

-mike understands its wrong cause he also likes El

Y/N POV

Dinner was awkward. I ate silently. My trash mouth spoke too much tonight. Once we all finished eating I had an idea.

I finished my mouthful and turned to face Will.

"I need to talk to Mike later, can you offer Eleven a ride home? I need some time alone with him." I whispered towards Will.

Will agreed and I thanked him. As We all stood up I gave Mike a look, and Will offered to give Eleven a ride home and called for Jonathan who was sitting in the diner with Nancy like across the room.

"Can we talk, I can give you a ride home?" I mumbled. Mike raised his brows and exhaled. Mike said his goodbyes to Eleven and I said my goodbyes to Will.

As Eleven and Will walked off I awkwardly fiddled with my fingers.

"Okay, I lied. I can't give you a ride home. But, I can walk you home?" I mentioned and then smiled. Mike sighed and just sat down again.

He didn't even give me eye contact.

"Come on, Mike. Just walk with me?" I mumbled and reached for his hand. Mike groaned and stood up.

We exited the diner and we were silent for the next 3 minutes as we walked.

"I'm sorry about what I said. I have word vomit and usually tend not to mean what I say. I think you're a cool guy Mike, and I can't stop you from liking whoever. Just be careful with your choices." I explained and then exhaled.

Mike clenched his jaw and didn't reply. Fair enough.

Mike usually wasn't giving me his attitude, man I really fucked up.

"You really think our slow dance meant nothing?" Mike whispered. I gulped and exhaled a shaky breath.

"Well, no. It was sweet and I liked it. But, you left me and let go of me once El walked in. And I get that she's your girlfriend or whatever but it gave me the impression that you were throwing me away like trash, maybe you could've like said 'thanks for the dance.' " I explained and gulped.

Mike sniffled and raised his brows.

"She isn't really my girlfriend. I just like her. And I'm sorry. I'll tell you now, but, I really enjoyed our slow dance. A minute of dancing can really feel like forever." Mike replied.

I nervously wheezed and snorted.

"Sorry, I become weird when boys tell me sweet things. I'm not use to it and I don't know how to handle compliments." I replied and chuckled awkwardly. 

The cold air had made me shiver.

"I can't believe you're walking me home." Mike whispered then smiled. My teeth chattered and Mike realised.

I watched as he took off his blazer and placed it on me.

"Here Dweeb. You look gorgeous tonight, and when I saw you dancing with Will and Dustin, it made me feel like total shit. " Mike mumbled then grinned.

I felt warmer and thanked him for his blazer.

-Y/N is walking Mike home
Omg. YESS.