Finn° Party

Summary; You attend a party with your friend and happen to see Finn

Song: Unforgettable- French Montana. Party style.

Y/N POV

The smell of alcohol lingered as I roamed around this party. My friend Sue was already hammered and we've only been here an hour, shit.

She promised me that she wouldn't leave me or ditch me, specially at a party where I don't know anyone. Sue dragged me along, I didn't even know who was hosting the party?

I sighed and had my hands placed in my pockets. I looked around and felt as a bunch of drunk girls pushed past me. My eyes rolled and I scoffed, I didn't know how I was going to get home?

Bad Luck. I decided to grab a beer and explore this huge house. My eyes examined down the long hallways of the house, the pictures frames up on the wall exposed the family who lived here. Landing on a family portrait I analysed the guy in the picture, looked my age... Probably his party. His Rich parents probably left on vacation. 

Slowly, I turned around and found stairs. Hmm, do I go up? Nah, Yes? Nah, okay fine. I took each step up and found myself on the first floor, I explored that floor and also found one more flight of stairs...

"This house is insane." I mumbled under my breath. I reached the third floor and it was quiet. Down the hall way of this floor had a balcony that showcased the front of the house. I stepped outside and examined the LA lights from the balcony, I smiled to myself and was happy to have this LA view...

The breezy air came in contact with my skin. I enabled and then exhaled.

"Time alone?" A voice spoke. I was confused and knew I wasn't hearing things, I wasn't drunk enough.

I looked around me and then shrugged my shoulders.

"I'm up here. On the roof, want to come up? " That voice echoed again. I looked up and examined a boy on the roof, I agreed to coming up and stood on the balcony railing, dangerous right?

He helped me up and I landed my ass next to his.

"Y/N. I'm Y/N, and yes I have time alone, it's because my friend ditched me." I mentioned and smiled at the curly haired boy. He had such a cute genuine smile.

"I'm Finn- Wolfhard right?" I interrupted, Finn nodded his head and raise his brows, he then asked if I knew who he was again, I guess for clarification? ... I agreed and replied with,

"Yeah you're from IT and ST- why aren't you like...." Finn interrupted me. I smirked at him and rolled my eyes.

"Why aren't I like freaking out? It's cause I think you're a cool guy and right now you don't deserve a screaming girl in your face, plus, I'm not that type. You did amazing in your projects dude." I replied with a smile, Finn chuckled and nudged my arm a little.

"Glad you walked out onto the balcony." He mentioned with a grin.

Finn POV

She had this cute smile that made me wanna dance and punch things? I don't know, she made me want to scream and shout, fart. She made me nervous.

As we sat on the roof talking I could hear the party music from downstairs. It was calming just having the music and talking to her on the roof with Views. I'm glad I attended Jaeden's party tonight.

"Finn, wanna grab some ice cream? Walk the streets of LA for some late night ice cream? " Y/N asked, I agreed and felt as she grabbed my hand.

I think I nervous farted.

-this was cute ❤️💕